F 250 LARIOT

Submitted: Sunday, Feb 19, 2006 at 21:36
ThreadID: 122499 Views:3681 Replies:2 FollowUps:0
This Thread has been Archived
for you 250 bufs out there I have noticed a guy down here in Tas is selling his Lariot.
DIESEL XTRA CAB RED

Check it out on the Trading post AMERICAN MADE NO Brazilian I think it has 100 k on it .

I have seen it leather etc he is an Ab diver ued to tow a big cat with it I think, I also kno he has spent a few buck on her.

wnts 60 K but I am sureit would go for less
Back Expand Un-Read 0 Moderator

Reply By: Bushtracker - Sunday, Feb 19, 2006 at 23:04

Sunday, Feb 19, 2006 at 23:04
The Lariat, is a dressed up F-250, leather, a few more finish options... As to American or Brazilian? Brazil had a cheap assembly plant, but very little is made in Brazil. They shipped the stuff into them to do the assembly. The problem is being tooled up for right had drive...

I had a full import F-350, there is no reason to try and import an Effie. Ford was not back in Australia when mine came in. The major components are the same. Brazil just supplied a cheap assembly for the right hand drive. Not much reason to import one, the F-Series here are just as good. They just do not offer the high end fancy finish like the Lariat and the King Ranch type vehicles.. These have the same components, just dressed up finish. The XLT here, is the mid range, power windows, remote locking, electric mirrors, a little nicer than the Standard range.

Time to dispell Myth and Rumour.

Also, the F-Series is overkill for a smaller van like you are talking about... It only comes into its own with a large van. My own van is 22', really loaded, and 8 water tanks for a family of five. When you get to that size and larger, you need the better fuel economy, power, size, wheelbase, and safety of the larger vehicles. With a smaller van, you do not...
"The Last Stand In Open Country"

My Profile  Send Message

AnswerID: 568039

Reply By: Tristo - Sunday, Feb 19, 2006 at 23:13

Sunday, Feb 19, 2006 at 23:13
I know that he imported from the states and has had no prob...

AnswerID: 568040

Our Sponsors