More on drinking water

Submitted: Saturday, Apr 08, 2006 at 19:45
ThreadID: 122591 Views:4292 Replies:3 FollowUps:2
This Thread has been Archived
I noticed a previous post on drinking water and filters.
This may be beneficial.
I use Colloidal Silver to kill ALL nasties in our water. I add it to all tanks , even the filtered tank as a "just in case".
It won't take care of the heavy metals, like Steve says, but it will certainly take care of anything else.
Plus it has a miriad of other uses.
It kills All known Bacteria, Viruses & Algae known to mankind.
and in 6 minutes flat.
I've been researching and using it for 8 years now and know what it can do.
If you make it yourself, a $70- kit (that I sell) will make 2,000 odd litres of 30-50 ppm water and that will last the average family about 20 years.
(you will have to buy the de-mineralised water tho for about $3-00 / 5 ltrs to make it with)
It anyone is interested , pm me or phone me,0427038129 and I'll snail mail you one of my imfo kits.
Back Expand Un-Read 0 Moderator

Reply By: ajh - Monday, Apr 10, 2006 at 01:10

Monday, Apr 10, 2006 at 01:10
Site Link

You might want to check out this site and perhaps google Colloidal Silver before you tempt people into using it . It seems you could make them very ill and I know you would not want to do that.

A.J. Hall
Salado, TX USA

AnswerID: 568322

Follow Up By: Spirit Gypsys - Tuesday, Apr 11, 2006 at 05:13

Tuesday, Apr 11, 2006 at 05:13
I'm sorry for you mate, I cannot affect what you choose to believe.
Your own FDA has classified silver as a pre 1938 natural product and therefore no-one can take a patent on it.
No drug company (who can afford to do the required tests) is therefor going to take it up as they cannot "own' it and make their millions.
So what else do they do ? Try to stop people using it (and many other things that are natural and cannot be patented).
I have stated what I use for the information of people who are using various water purification methods.
I know what I am drinking without any fear of ingesting any baddies.
Do You??
FollowupID: 845718

Reply By: ajh - Tuesday, Apr 11, 2006 at 09:46

Tuesday, Apr 11, 2006 at 09:46
Thank you for your response. This will be my last post as I have taken up all the space on this forum that the subject deserves.
I wrote my response to see if you were more interested in the welfare of the people on the forum or making money. Your response answered my question.

In closing, the website and "my FDA" are not the only people involved in disclosing the apparent dangers involved in Colloidal Silver. The last paragraph of the article states:

In 2002, the Australian Therapeutic Goods Administration amended its rules so that water-treatment products containing substances like colloidal silver for which therapeutic claims are made must meet the requirements of medicines included in the Australian Register of Therapeutic Goods. This means that such products can no longer be legally marketed without proof that they are safe and effective for their intended purpose. The amendment was based on conclusions that:

There is little evidence to support therapeutic claims made for colloidal silver products;
The risk to consumers of silver toxicity outweighs the value of trying an unsubstantiated treatment, and bacterial resistance to silver can occur
Efforts should be made to curb the illegal availability of colloidal silver products, which is a significant public health issue [16] .

AnswerID: 568323

Follow Up By: Spirit Gypsys - Wednesday, Apr 12, 2006 at 08:41

Wednesday, Apr 12, 2006 at 08:41
Just to clear the air, If that is where you are at in your level of understanding, well so be it.
We are all at a different place.
And I don't do it to make money, I do it at cost for what I believe to be my "duty to humanity."
FollowupID: 845719

Reply By: Bushtracker - Tuesday, Apr 18, 2006 at 19:31

Tuesday, Apr 18, 2006 at 19:31
For all that are interested, there is a reason we use the Ultra Violet Sterilisation system that we do....

I caught Hepatitis out of a clear running mountain stream in 1973.... I put together research from NASA and five Companies to get the results we have... I would not put my trust in colloidal Silver for nasty Sub Micro Viruses like this. If you are wrong in your hopes, the health effects could be devastating or even fatal... The only sure killer is Chemical Treatment that has its own disadvantages, or what we use: High intensity UV at 2700 Angstroms for a specific time interval regulated by flow rate, after using high pressure ceramic Biological scrubber filters to clean out all the larger organisms, all done before it goes into your tanks so you do not pollute them either.

You cannot filter out Sub Micro Viruses under .2 Micron. They even get through reverse osmosis systems as they are smaller that the molecules of salt and water. Don't take chances with your Health, do not trust filters, or magnetic fields, or colloidal silver, or any other number quirks that may or may not work.. Go with what is proven, Hepatitis is very nasty....

And one more thing besides Hep, there are other nasties, do not trust any open to air water system anymore in Australia... Birds and Bats have spread bad news everywhere..

The Ranger is out there tryin to look afta ya... Have a listen... Da Ranger knows....
"The Last Stand In Open Country"

My Profile  Send Message

AnswerID: 568324

Our Sponsors