Financial membership

Submitted: Tuesday, Apr 11, 2006 at 06:32
ThreadID: 122594 Views:3618 Replies:2 FollowUps:0
This Thread has been Archived
We have just ordered and paid the deposit on a 20 foot Bushtracker due for delivery in September. I would like to become a financial member and pay the membereship fee by cheque. Could someone please inform me who to send the fee to.
Ken and Aileen

Going walkabout - about time.

My Profile  Send Message

Back Expand Un-Read 0 Moderator

Reply By: Motley - Tuesday, Apr 11, 2006 at 09:32

Tuesday, Apr 11, 2006 at 09:32
Ken & Aileen,

When you click on "my Home" and scroll down, there is a Document Library. One of the documents is a Membership Applicatrion Form. If you download this document and print it, you have the Membership Application Form which includes details of wher to post your cheque.

If you have problems with this, then the address is:

Bushtracker Owners Group Inc
PO Box 280
Vic 3113

The membership fee is $35

Hope this helps

Life's too short to drink bad wine.

My Profile  My Blog  Send Message

AnswerID: 568331

Reply By: Grumblebum & Dragon - Tuesday, Apr 11, 2006 at 20:48

Tuesday, Apr 11, 2006 at 20:48
Ken and Aileen,

Welcome to the band of happy Bt travellers..... for you the hard part starts now - waiting for delivery!

Cheers John and Jean
AnswerID: 568332

Our Sponsors