Camping spots

Submitted: Friday, Apr 14, 2006 at 05:40
ThreadID: 122606 Views:3914 Replies:2 FollowUps:1
This Thread has been Archived
I'm not offering to compile this list but how about a list of camping spots that members or interested parties have where Bushtracker Owners can go and stay (independently or otherwise) and either get chance to chat to other owners or show off their BT's to potential owners. An example is a recent posting on the members part of this site where they say there is room to park out the front.

The camp spots could outline location, time of availability, any resources available e.g. water on tap, any cost involved, local attractions etc

Great way for newbies and others to meet and fantastic promotion for BT where people are considering purchases and ordering a BT.

Angie

Back Expand Un-Read 0 Moderator

Reply By: Bushtracker Buck & Babe - Saturday, Apr 15, 2006 at 03:39

Saturday, Apr 15, 2006 at 03:39
Well, it seemed like a good idea at the time. Maybe when everyone has finished their travelling and is back home.

Angie
AnswerID: 568362

Reply By: F Troop - Monday, Apr 17, 2006 at 04:03

Monday, Apr 17, 2006 at 04:03
Talk about a bad time to ask a question woman,!!!!!!!
It's easter you know, with all that religion, revelry,and stuff hapening.

Nice idea can I have a copy when you get it finished please.

Hia, Angie
Long time no speak,
how many days till home time?
Hope you are both keeping well, say hi to Ivan for me.

bye
Graham
AnswerID: 568363

Follow Up By: Bushtracker Buck & Babe - Monday, Apr 17, 2006 at 11:56

Monday, Apr 17, 2006 at 11:56
Good try Graham. I am not silly enough to put my hand up for doing another list. Still have RSI from doing the last campsite spreadsheet.

Haven't counted how many sleeps yet. Best guesstimate would put it around the 1825 mark but it could be lessened, time will tell. Ivan says hi back. Back at you for Jan.

Don't eat too many Easter eggs. Not good for your figure.

Angie
FollowupID: 845728

Our Sponsors