8 Years on it still looks like new

Submitted: Tuesday, May 09, 2006 at 05:56
ThreadID: 122663 Views:4556 Replies:1 FollowUps:1
This Thread has been Archived
When coming home from our recent 3 months touring Tasmania, Victoria & central SA, when we refuelled at Mundrabilla on the WA Nullabor, the cashier asked a few questions about our caravan. When i told him it was an early model, being 1998 built and well travelled, he commented he thought it was new. He commented that we had made a very good investment, and that some of the caravans he sees refuelling look very flimsy (no brand mentioned here!).
Motherhen

Red desert dreaming

Follow our travelogues, bush camping and other travel hints at www.australiasomuchtosee.com

My Profile  My Blog  Send Message

Back Expand Un-Read 0 Moderator

Reply By: Mobi Condo - Tuesday, May 09, 2006 at 06:40

Tuesday, May 09, 2006 at 06:40
Oh! ONLY 8 years old eh!
Why then was Jim always threatening to swap with us then? He! He!
But I guess he got scared off when I said I would foil his plans by slashing our tyres! He! He!
Must agree that your van does still look real spiffy.
Over the few days we were at Arkaroola, the park had the pleasure of no less than three (3) Bt's grace their hallowed ground.
1st was Mother Hen, then Mobi Condo and then Star Tracker (one of the poptops built).
They must be breeding!
Cheers - Ian & Sally
AnswerID: 568521

Follow Up By: Motherhen & Rooster - Tuesday, May 09, 2006 at 09:09

Tuesday, May 09, 2006 at 09:09
Arkaroola is a great place, and the camping fee cheap particularly considering the remote location. The drive out toward the hot springs was one of the most scenic of the whole area. Hope to meet up with you on the road again. Judy
Motherhen

Red desert dreaming

Follow our travelogues, bush camping and other travel hints at www.australiasomuchtosee.com

My Profile  My Blog  Send Message

FollowupID: 845832

Our Sponsors