Turist New Chevy Came by Bushtracker, VERY POSH...!

Submitted: Wednesday, May 17, 2006 at 21:44
ThreadID: 122680 Views:4218 Replies:3 FollowUps:3
This Thread has been Archived
Well Bob is like a kid in a toy store, he doesn't know what to play with first ! Ha... ! Very Posh, very nice new truck. You will have to stop around and have a look at it at Copeton... A lot of very nice features, AND VERY FANCY...!

Now if we could get Conrad to show up with his Dodge, and Bob with his new Chevrolet, and a few others as I know of other Dodges and Chevrolets and of course a lot of Customized Fords..... We could have a CUSTOM TRUCK SHOW at Copeton!!
Ha!

I won't tell you about all the goodies it has on it, not to ruin Bobs fun, stop by and admire it, Turist will be all to happy to show you through... Very nice... More like a luxury car, quiet, flash leather luxury car interior, and all the toys!! Gonna look good in front of a Bushtracker...

Happy Trails to all from the Lone Ranger
"The Last Stand In Open Country"

My Profile  Send Message

Back Expand Un-Read 0 Moderator

Reply By: Bushtracker - Wednesday, May 17, 2006 at 22:00

Wednesday, May 17, 2006 at 22:00
Mind you, Toyota is still our Number One most common Tow Vehicle... You cannot justify these larger trucks unless you have a big van say over 21' or so... BUT THEY SURE ARE FUN.! Ha!

My Profile  Send Message

AnswerID: 568569

Reply By: Jimarie - Thursday, May 18, 2006 at 07:47

Thursday, May 18, 2006 at 07:47
CUSTOM TRUCK SHOW ---- sounds good!!! I have now got an F250 to go with our new BT (expected to be completed end of Aug 06). We hope to be at the Copeton Rally. Perhaps we could also have a compertition for the biggest smile ... coz ours will be gianormas.

AnswerID: 568570

Follow Up By: F Troop - Thursday, May 18, 2006 at 18:49

Thursday, May 18, 2006 at 18:49
Bet I win the section for most cr#p caried in and on.

Graham
FollowupID: 845857

Follow Up By: Bushtracker - Thursday, May 18, 2006 at 19:04

Thursday, May 18, 2006 at 19:04
Graaaahaam....
Wat, you have not seem my Mack Crewcab 4x4??? Lets see, 12v solar system on three batteries, 24v solar system backing up truck batteries on two more... Power ramp, 1500 litres fuel, 100 ltre fridge, 440 litres water, 6 kva diesel quieted genset, LED and conventional lights, 20,000 Hydraulic winch out the front, 12,000 Warn out the back, spotlight back up lights, rear vision and interior cameras, 1000 amp and external speaker stereo system, 24v cab evaporative cooler, dif locks, center locks, AND MORE TO BORE YOU... HA!

And carry more c##p, no way are you the champ, I have a tonne of tools, a tonne of horse gear saddles and tack, five horses, electrics and hard yards on board... Ha!

I am definitely in the "Gone Troppo", "over the top", category.... Or as I say "Crazy, not stupid, crazy... Ha!

Oh, and my F-250 I think takes the cake too... Besides all the normal Diff-locks front and rear, long range tanks, 15,000 lb winch, on and on... I have a complete independent solar system on the Effie, with a Pirahna controler, spare third battery, solar regulator, 125 watt panel recessed into a deck on top of the roll bars, and another Trailblazer 80 litre fridge in the bed.... And more c##p in and on that anyone wants to know...

SO NO GRAHAM, YOU ARE NEVER OVER THE TOP WITH TOYS ON BOARD.... THE MORE THE MERRIER..... ! YOU MAY NOT NEED UMM.... BUT DEY ARE FUN..

Best Regards from the Lone Ranger.... Carrying enough gear, chainsaws, tools, pumps, to homestead and start a Station just about anywhere... Ha!

My Profile  Send Message

FollowupID: 845858

Follow Up By: F Troop - Sunday, May 21, 2006 at 03:54

Sunday, May 21, 2006 at 03:54
OK OK I surrender !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'm little more than the apprentice.

( but I got the still ) hic!

Graham
FollowupID: 845859

Reply By: Silver Fox - Thursday, May 18, 2006 at 23:15

Thursday, May 18, 2006 at 23:15
Geez my daughter calls my BT the "Tool Box". I must get her to read this thread. Mine's positively basic. cheers, must go just thought of another good idea to squeez in.
AnswerID: 568571

Our Sponsors