BT DVD

Submitted: Friday, Jun 09, 2006 at 01:49
ThreadID: 122719 Views:4899 Replies:3 FollowUps:1
This Thread has been Archived
Hi All

I have just had the opportunity to view the DVD that Mathew of BTi put together of our trip to Cape York and another BT's trip to Broome and the DVD is great.

If that doesn't convince a prospective offroad caravan buyer that a Bushtracker is the only way to fly, nothing will!

Luvntravln
Back Expand Un-Read 0 Moderator

Reply By: Freewheelers - Friday, Jun 09, 2006 at 02:05

Friday, Jun 09, 2006 at 02:05
where do you get it ????
Stephen & Deborah

My Profile  My Blog  Send Message

AnswerID: 568664

Reply By: Mobi Condo - Friday, Jun 09, 2006 at 04:19

Friday, Jun 09, 2006 at 04:19
Hello Luvntravin,
Yes - that would be interesting. If there is to be production of same then we would be interested - have to admit we bought the DVD and videos of an opposition off road van company pior to settling on a BT and certain aspects of those movies made us think twice about aspects of their products hence we went BT. We enjoyed the scenery and general aspects of their trips though and still watch them frm time to time.
Cheers - Ian & Sally
AnswerID: 568665

Reply By: Luvntravln - Friday, Jun 09, 2006 at 20:31

Friday, Jun 09, 2006 at 20:31
Steve will shoot me!

The DVD is produced by BTi and distributed - I do not know the basis - at the shows.

I obtained my copy when I was at BTi in April.

Luvntravln
AnswerID: 568666

Follow Up By: Bushtracker - Wednesday, Jun 14, 2006 at 01:16

Wednesday, Jun 14, 2006 at 01:16
No Luvntravlin, no worries....

Someone wants one, we will mail them out. They are not as flashy as the so called opposition that copies our style of van in look, but they tell a better real story: Why we suggest people do not buy any van until they examine closely how it is built, at the respective Factory... Heck, don't believe me, don't believe anyone, and Don't Buy at Shows without going to the Factory to see how they are built first. That is the message by demonstration in the DVD, with some good travel pictures; and we are happy to send one out. Requests to sales@bushtracker.com with name and address.

Happy Trails from the Lone Ranger
Doing it Real Time, doing it the best, Semper Fidelis........

"The Last Stand In Open Country"

My Profile  Send Message

FollowupID: 845931

Our Sponsors