Early Model BOG Vans

Submitted: Friday, Jun 16, 2006 at 00:15
ThreadID: 122730 Views:4185 Replies:2 FollowUps:1
This Thread has been Archived
I would very much appreciate if Owners of very early model Bushtrackers would contact me offline.

Especially, those Owners who have owned their Bushtracker for a number of years and use it on a regular basis.

I have a number of questions which are too numerous to go into here on the Forum and would prefer to discuss them offline.

There is no time frame on this Post, so any Bushtracker Owners who read this in the future, could you please still email me.

Thanking you for your assistance.
Regards
Therese (EscapePod)
Back Expand Un-Read 0 Moderator

Reply By: Bushtracker Buck & Babe - Friday, Jun 16, 2006 at 01:37

Friday, Jun 16, 2006 at 01:37
hey Therese,

you found us. Good. I forgot to mention when I suggested you put a posting on here that a lot of regulars are currently travelling, but I know that some of them are still checking the site as and when they get the opportunity. I know that you are not in a hurry so I am sure that in due course they will be in touch.

Also forgot to mention that when you do get your Bushtracker (and you will), that the name Babe is already taken!!!!

Angie
AnswerID: 568703

Reply By: TroopyTracker - Friday, Jun 16, 2006 at 05:18

Friday, Jun 16, 2006 at 05:18
G'day Therese,

No doubt you'll get many replies and although our van has only done somewhere around the 15 000 k's, we have been living in it for over 3 years which would surely show up problems interior, fitting wise. Apart from some minor issues at new (sorted in no time by BT), no problems yet.

Real reason for my post- Are you EscapePod who used to/still has an Avan and has an interest in Sat TV? We might have a mutual friend??

Good luck with contacting other owners,

Matt
AnswerID: 568704

Follow Up By: Bushtracker Buck & Babe - Friday, Jun 16, 2006 at 15:12

Friday, Jun 16, 2006 at 15:12
Matt, yes that's her and still has the A-Van, but better not tell them she is going across to the dark side LOL.

Angie
FollowupID: 845957

Our Sponsors