Financial Member

Submitted: Wednesday, Aug 02, 2006 at 20:36
ThreadID: 122827 Views:3842 Replies:2 FollowUps:1
This Thread has been Archived
Just got back from the Bushtracker factory and have ordered a 21 footer and would now like to become a finacial member of the elite B/T owners forum.

I checked out the application form but I remember on the forum that you can pay the fee by credit card. Can you please advise me how this is done so that I can submit my application.

To any prospect buyers I highly recommend the factory visit just to see how well these vans are made over other makes.

Thanks to the staff Steve, Tracy, Peter for there informative tour and personal attention to our design and the tips we picked up by looking over different design helped with out decision, so much so that I had a design in mind when I attended the factory and after looking at B/T's at the factory changed the design and layout to a much better layout.

Once again thank you and I look forward to further contact with the guys at the factory during the process of building and pickup day in March 2007.

Stewart & Marlene
Back Expand Un-Read 0 Moderator

Reply By: Turist - Wednesday, Aug 02, 2006 at 20:53

Wednesday, Aug 02, 2006 at 20:53
Welcome to the group

A member message has been sent to you.

Regards
Bob
"Do It While You Can"
Nobody is getting any younger.

My Profile  My Blog  Send Message

AnswerID: 568994

Follow Up By: Black Cobra - Thursday, Aug 03, 2006 at 09:10

Thursday, Aug 03, 2006 at 09:10
Thanks for that Bob have paid fees and now all I have to do is read all the posts on the owners forum.

After reading all the present and archive posts on the public forum taking me a couple of months and many long nights I thought I had it licked and now you go and do this to me with all the posts on the owners forum. lol

Oh well here I go again but no doubt I will learn even more info and have more questions to be asked so watch out Ranger and Tracy. lol

Cheers

Stewart
FollowupID: 846105

Reply By: Bushtracker - Wednesday, Aug 02, 2006 at 22:08

Wednesday, Aug 02, 2006 at 22:08
I have already said it to you in person, but again, Welcome Aboard!!!

And keep your head down and look over your shoulder over there in Iraq....

As unfortunate as the situation is, for World stability in geo-political politics, it is probably a necessity to fight the "crazies" in their back yard.... Instead of eventually in ours... My best wishes to you, and stay safe....

da Ranger, in the safest place on earth, Oz.....

"The Last Stand In Open Country"

My Profile  Send Message

AnswerID: 568995

Our Sponsors