Royal Flying Doctor Service

Submitted: Sunday, Aug 06, 2006 at 23:13
ThreadID: 122836 Views:4094 Replies:1 FollowUps:0
This Thread has been Archived
Although this message has been posted in the Owners Forum I have posted it here as well so that those that are not paid up BOG members may see what the owners are up to.
================================================================================

When I first conceived this group I put it to the members that should we be able to generate a profit from our member subscriptions and other fund raising activities then we should donate a part of that profit to the R.F.D.S.

Our first aim was to put the Group on a sound financial footing and with the growth in member numbers we have now accomplished this.

This year for the first time we will have some surplus to be donated to our nominated charity, the Royal Flying Doctor Service.

This charity was selected as not only is it a most worthy cause it is one that perhaps some of our members may one day seek assistance from.
We should do our little bit to ensure that “The Doctor” keeps flying.

The final amount to be donated is yet to be decided, we will make that decision after we have received our audited accounts for the past fiscal year.
We will have made that decision in time to announce it at the AGM in September.

Regards
Bob
"Do It While You Can"
Nobody is getting any younger.

My Profile  My Blog  Send Message

Back Expand Un-Read 0 Moderator

Reply By: Bushtracker - Monday, Aug 07, 2006 at 05:52

Monday, Aug 07, 2006 at 05:52
WAY TO GO BOB, POWER ON.....

When it is all said and done, we cannot take our wealth with us,
We cannot take our social status with us when we go,
We cannot take our flash house or fancy car,
Not even our Bushtracker,

When it is all said and done, all we can take with us when we go,
Is the good we have done for other people….

Sez da lone Ranger……..
"The Last Stand In Open Country"

My Profile  Send Message

AnswerID: 569020

Our Sponsors