Enticing?

Submitted: Thursday, Aug 17, 2006 at 00:48
ThreadID: 122855 Views:5050 Replies:1 FollowUps:0
This Thread has been Archived
Maybe this will encourage a few BT owners who are not financial members to join up.
And it may sway a few owners who are undecided about attending the rally.

Our menu for the dinner night.

Beef and burgundy: Made with bacon, beef, mushrooms, onions, garlic and assorted herbs. Cooked in burgundy.

Beef stroganoff: Made with beef, onions, mushrooms in a tomato cream sauce.

Chicken marsala: Made with chicken, onions and ginger in a cream marsala sauce.

Chicken a’ la king: Made with chicken, mushrooms, onions, capsicum in a sherry cream sauce.

Spaghetti Bolognese: Made with minced steak, tomatoes and onions in a red wine sauce.

Chile con carne: Made with minced beef, onions, tomato pieces and red kidney beans.

Main meals will be served with rice, pasta, beans, carrots, Greek salad bread rolls and butter and

Desserts:

Trifle made with or with out sherry.
Apple pie and cream

Tea and coffee
"Do It While You Can"
Nobody is getting any younger.

My Profile  My Blog  Send Message

Back Expand Un-Read 0 Moderator

Reply By: Bushtracker - Thursday, Aug 17, 2006 at 02:21

Thursday, Aug 17, 2006 at 02:21
Turist,
Da lone Ranger sez:

For the Life of me, I cannot see why ANYONE that COULD join would not do it !!! They would have to be a bit unique, to be that cheap!!! This would be the best value for money in the entire experience. Not only private camping spots and travel logs, bits and pieces from Owners and secret places, but the TIPS from that Ranger as well that relate just to the Bushtrackers Lifestyle, maintenance, and on going research and development ? What a deal !!

You can hardly buy a meal and bottle of wine for the Membership costs, that is good for the whole year? Turist, it there is anyone out there that is that tight..????? I am not sure we want them anyway.??? Ha! Maybe they are a spy that cannot supply member details... Hee! Hee!

Anyways, sounds like a very nice feed. Count my horses in too. Better get some bloody big chairs they say. And raise some of the tables up a bit for them.. Beef and Burgundy on Hay, they say, pass the salt!!

Maybe we should make this more exclusive and raise the Membership Costs!! Might even have more appeal then if they REALLY had to pay for it to join... Lol, >> Ha !

High, Oh Silver.... And he is coming, just about the bloody biggest Quarter Horse I have seen at 4 years old and growing... And boy can he eat, better charge me double. To top it all off he is just about worthless in any competition, sort of like racing around in a cement truck... Ha!!

Regards, Ranger

"The Last Stand In Open Country"

My Profile  Send Message

AnswerID: 569109

Our Sponsors