USA "F" Truck Forums

Submitted: Friday, Aug 18, 2006 at 01:43
ThreadID: 122861 Views:3816 Replies:3 FollowUps:3
This Thread has been Archived
"F" Truck forums from the US.

Well after Steve has been promoting these forums I thought that I had better check them out.

You are right Steve, plenty of good information.
Lots of hints and tips on how to get the best from your "F" truck.
How best to detail them, fuel economy tips, they have it all.

Tip of the month for August.

"How to remove the chewing tobacco stains from outside the drivers door"

Hardeehaha

Regards
Bob
"Do It While You Can"
Nobody is getting any younger.

My Profile  My Blog  Send Message

Back Expand Un-Read 0 Moderator

Reply By: Bushtracker - Friday, Aug 18, 2006 at 02:20

Friday, Aug 18, 2006 at 02:20
Alright, trying to bait me up, I'll Bite.... Real men drive Fords, that is just the way it is...

Now for chewing tobacco, if you know how good it really was, you would want it available in Oz.... Better than smoking, at least in the country where you have somewhere to put out the "brown streamer".... Now the truth is, that City People cannot relate, but out Bush it is a good thing and I run into some Users here in the Outback once in a while... The Good Ole Boys...

I would be one myself, if it was readily available. Nice stuff. Got used to it on my Commercial Fishing boat in the 70's.. Herring bait and oil all over your hands, in the stink of it, Chewing Tobaccy cuts the smell and taste of the Herring Oil... And on Heavy Construction sites and such in the dust of heavy equipment, again, good stuff that keeps the dust down...

BUT THE BEST USE YET....???? IS AFTER YOU BLOW OFF SOME CHEVROLET TRUCK... While it is following you tight hoping you will slow down so he can try and pass, you roll down the window and LET A BIG BROWN STREAMER LOOSE ALL OVER HIS CHEVY, and it matches right in... !

Har Har Hardy Har.... Lol God I wish you could buy Copenhagen, or "Days Work" or "Red Man" or "Red Mule" here... Would come in handy now and then with some Hoon following too close!!!!!

And my Favourite bumper sticker reads:
DANGER, DRIVER CHEWING TOBACCO.... Goes well on Fords... Ha!
"The Last Stand In Open Country"

My Profile  Send Message

AnswerID: 569114

Reply By: Bushtracker - Friday, Aug 18, 2006 at 02:43

Friday, Aug 18, 2006 at 02:43
Heck Bob,
Just in honour of you, it reminds me... A couple of years back I made a batch of homemade "Bakky"... Cigar tobacco unrolled, soaked in rum, or whiskey, and molasses, and vanilla, or what ever flavour you wanted... Then Sun Dried for about a week til cure...

I might just make up a batch for Copeton, and look to pass you on the Highway...
HA! LOL... Watch out for the brown mist... Ha! Thanks for reminding me, wouldn't bother doing it except there is going to be a Chevy on the road. And Chevrolet brings out the best in people, the "Brown Streamer" Ha!

Your Chevy will wear it Proudly, cause it came from a FORD....!!!

Good belly laughs from the lone Ranger... mixin up a batch for Copeton...

My Profile  Send Message

AnswerID: 569115

Follow Up By: Turist - Friday, Aug 18, 2006 at 02:50

Friday, Aug 18, 2006 at 02:50
I think that there is another sort of brown mist hanging around the Frod of yours Steve.

Ha

Bob
"Do It While You Can"
Nobody is getting any younger.

My Profile  My Blog  Send Message

FollowupID: 846182

Follow Up By: Bushtracker - Friday, Aug 18, 2006 at 03:01

Friday, Aug 18, 2006 at 03:01
Awww, lighten up Bob,

Just a little Chebby - Ford humour.... Sort of like Holdens and Fords here with the little boy letting go a streamer on the Holden badge... Ha! You send me the chewing tobacco horror email of mouth cancer...? What at my age? Hope to live so long...

Don't take everything so seriously... I can tell you that chewing tobacco is far better than inhaling cigarettes for sure. My own Father died from cigarettes as well as countless others. But in over fifty years of being concious of chewing tobacco, I have never even heard of anyone I met or knew that had problems... Lighten up, and we'll have a streamer contest at Copeton as to who can put one out the furthest... Ha!

Ranger...

My Profile  Send Message

FollowupID: 846183

Reply By: Two Doo - Friday, Aug 18, 2006 at 03:51

Friday, Aug 18, 2006 at 03:51
Greetings, was that from the OUTSIDE of the drivers door? Put there by Chevy owners?
Warwick
AnswerID: 569116

Follow Up By: Bushtracker - Friday, Aug 18, 2006 at 17:12

Friday, Aug 18, 2006 at 17:12
Yes Warwick, you got it right,

Chebby Owners are DEAD JEALOUS lot... Being in a crowd of mostly Mexican Owners and such... Ha Ha hardy har...

Turist is always picking on us, evidence that he must be suffering from an inferiority complex driving around that Chebby... Ha!

You started it Bob, AGAIN....

My Profile  Send Message

FollowupID: 846184

Our Sponsors