Order in

Submitted: Friday, Sep 01, 2006 at 21:44
ThreadID: 122895 Views:4817 Replies:9 FollowUps:2
This Thread has been Archived
G'day All,

Well after pestering many BT owners locally and interstate we booked a flight and went and did the BT factory tour, at the end of the day we placed an order for a 19'
so now we have 7 - 8 months to wait which wont take long to go by, gives us time to sell the van we have and think of all the things we have omitted and change some of the things we didn't LOL

A public thanks to the owners we have been in contact with, catch you on a dirt track somewhere.

Membership to the owners group is forthcoming as soon as i get next weeks allowance from SHMBO ;-)

Cheers
M&V
www.niknoff.com

Back Expand Un-Read 0 Moderator

Reply By: Bushtracker - Friday, Sep 01, 2006 at 22:53

Friday, Sep 01, 2006 at 22:53
Well: Welcome to the Owners Forum, in advance, Mick and Vic...

You will have another month of fun reading material to go through there as well... Stuck into the BOG so to speak..

Needless to say, but if you have any questions on any of it, feel free....
Regards, lone Ranger

"The Last Stand In Open Country"

My Profile  Send Message

AnswerID: 569249

Reply By: dazmit - Friday, Sep 01, 2006 at 23:46

Friday, Sep 01, 2006 at 23:46
Hi Mick

Congratulations, I hope The Ranger is trading in your Kedron T-shirts for one of those smick Bushtracker jackets as part of the deal !!!!!!

Cheers

Darryl
Brisbane
AnswerID: 569250

Reply By: NIK `N` OFF - Saturday, Sep 02, 2006 at 00:26

Saturday, Sep 02, 2006 at 00:26
Thanks Steve, it's going to be a wait but well worth it.

And

Darryl, also thank you for your kind thoughts and help whilst we were over. I'm sure i can find a use for those T Shirts LOL,

Cheers
M&V
AnswerID: 569251

Reply By: Turist - Saturday, Sep 02, 2006 at 02:40

Saturday, Sep 02, 2006 at 02:40
G'day Mick and welcome to the BOG. (Sounds better than KOG)

Better come down to the Rally, we can always use an extra butcher at the spit.

You'd have to leave that other van down the track a bit though.

Regards

Bob
"Do It While You Can"
Nobody is getting any younger.

My Profile  My Blog  Send Message

AnswerID: 569252

Reply By: Mobi Condo - Saturday, Sep 02, 2006 at 07:18

Saturday, Sep 02, 2006 at 07:18
Nice going - the time will fly as we found out.
Nice Website too!
Hmm!
Have already put it in the favourites list as it looks like a real good WA info source for a planned trip 2007!
Cheers - Ian & Sally
AnswerID: 569253

Reply By: Bushtracker Buck & Babe - Saturday, Sep 02, 2006 at 14:18

Saturday, Sep 02, 2006 at 14:18
Well, well, well. Finally seen the light and come across from the dark side. A big change from that little white poptop you had at one stage. If you had asked me back then I could have saved you a lot of money and time and effort and just told you that nothing but a BT would do! LOL.

Congratulations and welcome to you and Vicki to the Boggers. Will look forward to seeing your contributions on this and the owners section and catching up with you at the next rally.

Angie
AnswerID: 569254

Reply By: NIK `N` OFF - Saturday, Sep 02, 2006 at 20:53

Saturday, Sep 02, 2006 at 20:53
Hi Angie,

That little pop top [Ultimate] as you call it was without doubt the best camper trailer on the market IMO but the prices now [like everything] has gone beyond what we deem good value. The Kedron was the next step for us, it got us into vanning and self sufficiency and taught me a lot about solar, batteries and 12v in general all at a reasonable price. It was once we had decided to go for something slightly larger which included a ensuite and off road capability & reliability that we compared the latest Kedrons to the BT's and for us the decision was based purely on price versus materials used, workmanship and professional attitudes. We dont care what one tows behind we enjoy meeting people around a campfire, we have many friends in the KOG group of which we still remain members, we hope to make many more on BOG. :-)

Don't know about catching up at Rally's but we look forward to meeting on a track somewhere far far away...

Regards
M&V
niknoff

AnswerID: 569255

Follow Up By: Fosssil - Sunday, Sep 03, 2006 at 22:57

Sunday, Sep 03, 2006 at 22:57
Hello Nick-n-off,
I happened upon your webpage a while back, and it's great to see you here.
Don't forget this website when writing about your travels.
Regards,
fosss
FollowupID: 846271

Follow Up By: NIK `N` OFF - Monday, Sep 04, 2006 at 00:43

Monday, Sep 04, 2006 at 00:43
Thanks Fosss

Our travel yarns are something i intend to do more off, I am no web guru in fact with the web pages being so simple to make these days anyone can do it, doesnt have to be fancy. Originally my 1st site was to teach myself how to get around this electronic box and show family & friends scattered around what we get up to, I wanted something more interactive and with the help of a mate created my latest blog, i get a buzz out of doing it and getting feed back from others who have got something from it is my reward.

So thank you.

Cheers
M&V
www.niknoff.com

FollowupID: 846272

Reply By: Bushtracker Buck & Babe - Sunday, Sep 03, 2006 at 02:10

Sunday, Sep 03, 2006 at 02:10
An ensuite!! Getting soft in your older age I reckon. Or too many reds just before bedtime.

Again, I really think that all your expertise, knowledge and enthusiasm (I remember the Toyota jump LOL) will be put to good use amongst the Boggers. Glad to have you officially aboard.

Angie
AnswerID: 569256

Reply By: NIK `N` OFF - Sunday, Sep 03, 2006 at 02:30

Sunday, Sep 03, 2006 at 02:30
Thanks again Angie, the net has made it a small world, many years have gone by since we 1st made contact.

Life is a journey of never ending changes for us, wouldnt be dead for quids. :-)

Cheers
M&V
AnswerID: 569257

Our Sponsors