Financial Member

Submitted: Saturday, Sep 02, 2006 at 06:54
ThreadID: 122897 Views:3654 Replies:2 FollowUps:0
This Thread has been Archived
I have not owned a caravan before and am interested in learning all I can to prepare me for the day when I too can order a BT all for my very own......and I might share it with Her Indoors as well. Paying $35 to learn from others seemed a fair deal.

I clicked on the "My Home" button and saw that I can pay the $35 membership fee on line. However I also have to complete an application form which says I have to be a current, past or pending BT owwner to join.

Can I become a financial member with out being an owner, previous owner or pending BT owner?
Back Expand Un-Read 0 Moderator

Reply By: Turist - Saturday, Sep 02, 2006 at 08:58

Saturday, Sep 02, 2006 at 08:58
Thanks for your interest but at this stage you can not qualify as a financial member. (For the reasons you have stated)
Please feel free to ask as many questions here as you like, we are a pretty friendly mob and will try and steer you towards a BT.

Regards
Bob
"Do It While You Can"
Nobody is getting any younger.

My Profile  My Blog  Send Message

AnswerID: 569262

Reply By: klink - Sunday, Sep 03, 2006 at 00:23

Sunday, Sep 03, 2006 at 00:23
I was afraid of that answer because I just know there is a wealth of info on that site that would be useful for my education.

So until I place that order for my own BT I shall keep browsing here and perhaps asking the odd question
AnswerID: 569263

Our Sponsors