Wanted Bushtracker

Submitted: Monday, Sep 11, 2006 at 06:02
ThreadID: 122913 Views:4179 Replies:3 FollowUps:0
This Thread has been Archived
At the end of October 2006 my wife Linda and myself will start (transport permitting) a 11 month tour of Australia and we would be very interested to hear from anyone who has a Bushtracker and towing vehicle for sale or is considering selling around that time.

As I have only ever towed a small speedboat (30 years ago) I would be interested to know of anyone who provideds towing training and a good introduction to safe caravaning in Australia.

Will be in Sydney from the 12 October to the 1 November for our daughters wedding and are prepared to travel up or down the East coast to find a suitable caravan and towing vehicle.

Fingers crossed

Regards

Brian and Linda Moore
Back Expand Un-Read 0 Moderator

Reply By: Bushtracker Buck & Babe - Thursday, Sep 14, 2006 at 16:42

Thursday, Sep 14, 2006 at 16:42
Hey there Brian and Linda.

Sorry can't help with the sale of a rig but this site might be able to help with info about towing training if you post a message there.

They have a lot of experienced caravanners and newbies too and one of them might have done a course you can tap into. Otherwise a very good source of info too.

groups.msn.com/Caravanersforum

And then there is this one which I have only found by trawling the net so I know nothing about them:

www.globalgypsies.com.au/training/Caravan/

They might be able to give you appropriate dates to fit in with your trip.

Hope this helps

Angie
Currently in London UK
AnswerID: 569309

Reply By: BushBoss - Thursday, Sep 21, 2006 at 04:43

Thursday, Sep 21, 2006 at 04:43
Hi Brian and Linda
may be able to help. Please supply email and will send some details.
Regards Lance
AnswerID: 569310

Reply By: Bushtucker Man - Saturday, Sep 23, 2006 at 09:27

Saturday, Sep 23, 2006 at 09:27
Hi Brian and Linda,

We have a 16ft 2001 BT and 2004 100S TD which we are interested in selling so as to upsize later on.

I live in Sydney and am experienced towing vans, would be willing to pass on my knowledge if that is any help to you.

Would be most receptive to a phone call on your arrival in OZ, can be contacted on 0418 671423.

Regards

Stan
AnswerID: 569311

Our Sponsors