WHAT A GREAT RALLY ! ! ! NOT TO BE MISSED !!!

Submitted: Monday, Sep 25, 2006 at 21:45
ThreadID: 122944 Views:3486 Replies:0 FollowUps:0
This Thread has been Archived
Well, this one could have been the BEST yet... The Venue is really great, with mind stretching panoramic views and plenty of assets and services; but there is something more that is emerging! This is a really great group of like minded people, getting together at least once a year, and forming some Lifelong Friendships! Many will carry on to travel together, and meet up a couple of time more per year. What a great time for all!!

And the food….. Wow, is all that can be said. Bob “Turist” unanimously elected to stand as President again, and no wonder. What a great open pit spit roast Chef, him and Peter and others, what a great job ! And thanks as well to all the other great Volunteers that helped to make it all happen, they all had a good hand in it coming out so well. I have been to a lot of this kind of under the stars feasts, and I am not sure I have ever had better! Good food, and the Catered meal on Thursday night was great as well as the open spit roasts earlier in the week. What a great time had by all. The Camp Oven Cook off another event that got everyone involved, it is all becoming a Gourmet affair in the “Million Star Restaurant”. What a good time !

But again, I can see something even better coming of all of this. Life Long Friendships, of like minded people! This is the real lasting value I can see happening. This is a great experience, and something not to be missed, in the Bushtracker Lifestyle…! Don’t miss it next year, it is well worth the trip!

Regards from the lone Ranger,
Two Daughters Jem and Jewel, (get their looks from the Mothers side thank God),
And three horses, Quick, Amigo, Playboy, in attendance..

"The Last Stand In Open Country"

My Profile  Send Message

Back Expand Un-Read 0 Moderator

Our Sponsors