20ft bushtracker for sale

Submitted: Monday, Oct 23, 2006 at 20:11
ThreadID: 122998 Views:3757 Replies:1 FollowUps:0
This Thread has been Archived
We reluctantly offer for sale our 18 months old Bushtracker.
The van is set up for permanent living for 2 people and is in as new condition.

Equipment includes: Full ensuite with roof hatch and fan. Remote control gas/ electric hot water system, swift gas stove and oven, range hood, air conditioning, 190 ltre fridge/freezer, NEC 4.5 Kg washing machine, microwave/convection oven, safe, full annex by Aussie Traveller, 3 water tanks, two solar panels, 1200 watt sine wave inverter, 3 AGM batteries, extended drawer bar with large alloy box for generator, jerry cans, hoses etc, water proof door winegard TV aerial, extra large
wardrobes and pantry, loads of storage space and all the standard BT features.

We are currently in WA travelling towards Perth. It could be an ideat opportunity for WA residents interested in purchasing a BT to eliminate the cost and inconvenience of trips to the east coast and delivery costs.

Anyone who is GENUINELY interested in purchasing a BT should contact Ian on 0429 161 520

Back Expand Un-Read 0 Moderator

Reply By: Motherhen & Rooster - Wednesday, Oct 25, 2006 at 09:04

Wednesday, Oct 25, 2006 at 09:04
Having had the pleasure of the company of FTPTrackers and their BT over the weekend, i can thoroughly recommend this roomy and well appointed 20 footer to any West Aussies wanting the Bushtracker life. It is near new, and has been very well maintained.
Motherhen

Red desert dreaming

Follow our travelogues, bush camping and other travel hints at www.australiasomuchtosee.com

My Profile  My Blog  Send Message

AnswerID: 569540

Our Sponsors