Bush Trackers in Newcastle.

Submitted: Tuesday, Oct 31, 2006 at 09:20
ThreadID: 123019 Views:4055 Replies:4 FollowUps:2
This Thread has been Archived
G'day to all Boggers
A couple of newbies on the forum who at present are the owners of a Campomatic Camper Trailer but now looking for a few more comforts in life. Very interested in Bushtrackers and at present we are planning a trip to the Sunshine Coast in February next year and in conjunction with this holiday we intend to visit the factory. Reading the forum I see that all Bushtracker owners are so proud of them that they love to show them to newbies. To this end I am asking if any owner's who live in the Newcastle (preferably) or Sydney area if I could impose on them for me to have a closer look. The Internet system is great but as always I believe that pictures are never as good as the real thing.
Regards
Col and Val.
Back Expand Un-Read 0 Moderator

Reply By: Birchy - Tuesday, Oct 31, 2006 at 19:39

Tuesday, Oct 31, 2006 at 19:39
Col and Val

We have a 20'6 BT,we live at Green Point near Gosford, would love you both to have a hands on look at our baby (BEST VAN MONEY CAN BUY) Weekend would be best,give us a ring 43656626 will organise a view and chat.
AnswerID: 569611

Reply By: Noosa Fox - Tuesday, Oct 31, 2006 at 21:12

Tuesday, Oct 31, 2006 at 21:12
Welcome to the forum.

We live in Tewantin and have had a large number of would be owners come to our home for a look over the years.

When you are on the sunshine coast you are welcome to come if you wish to do so, and at this stage we are planning on being at home in February.

It is a good idea to speak with a number of owners and see a number of vans, as you can then plan your van to more suit your needs, rather than have one person push their ideas on you. Everyone of us like to have things a little different to best suit ourselves, so you can pick the best from what you see.

Brian
Enjoying the friendship of BOG members

My Profile  My Blog  Send Message

AnswerID: 569612

Follow Up By: Ski Ali - Friday, Nov 03, 2006 at 07:57

Friday, Nov 03, 2006 at 07:57
Many thanks Brian And Birchy for the kind invitations to check out your BTs. Val and I have had several off forum answers as well and we are making arrangements to visit these as well. My assumptions were right about BT owners. They are so passionate about them that they love to show them off.
Again Many thanks.
PS Brian and Margaret. If time permits next February we will take you up on the offer while I am on the Sunshine Coast.
Regards
Val andCol
FollowupID: 846526

Reply By: Tassie Bushies - Wednesday, Nov 08, 2006 at 07:38

Wednesday, Nov 08, 2006 at 07:38
Hi Col & Val.
Can't help in February unless you are planning a trip to Tassie, but we will be at Thornton in early May if for about a week if that would help a bit.
BT's are GREAT.
If you would like to catch up then, write it in your diary to contact me around the middle of April 07.
Regards Peter.

My Profile  Send Message

AnswerID: 569613

Reply By: Tellem Bugrem - Tuesday, Nov 14, 2006 at 18:50

Tuesday, Nov 14, 2006 at 18:50
Hello Col and Val,

We live in Nelson Bay and I know of two others in the Bay, one in Newcastle, and one at Aberglasslyn. You are welcome to have a look over our 2002 18ft BT, with all it's little add-ons at any time.

Cheers........Rob and Liz
AnswerID: 569614

Follow Up By: Agnes Lifestyle - Saturday, Nov 25, 2006 at 04:31

Saturday, Nov 25, 2006 at 04:31
Hi Col and Val,

My Mum and Dad live in Newcastle( Fassifern near Toronto).They have a 16'

Dianne
FollowupID: 846527

Our Sponsors