Fair Warning, a Price Hike is in the Wind...

Submitted: Friday, Nov 03, 2006 at 01:42
ThreadID: 123031 Views:3589 Replies:1 FollowUps:0
This Thread has been Archived
Well on two different fronts: First of all, due to the higher costs of just about everything, we are forced to put up prices…. When? Well, from the 15th of December, we will put the prices up on all Orders by $2000.. This is a minimal increase on Base Prices, just to cover increased costs of freight and basic material that have gone up. It is about sort of 3% average increase. Not too bad in my thinking, and I am giving everyone that reads the BOG, a fair warning if you want to get in before the price hike happens… It is just a fact of life, base materials have gone up about 10% for just about everything. Actually up about 20% this year, backed off to about 10% and hopefully have stabilized…

It is our Responsibility to keep the Legacy of Bushtracker going for 50 Families and 100 Suppliers. I think we are a permanent Institution going forward, and now almost everyone knows that Bushtracker is the best. Even our so called Competitors use us as a benchmark…. Anyone that takes the Tour to see how they are built, will judge for themselves, so before you buy, come for a visit to see what the best really is!! Anyway, we need to have a minor price hike to cover higher expenses.

Regards, Ranger…. With fair warning….

"The Last Stand In Open Country"

My Profile  Send Message

Back Expand Un-Read 0 Moderator

Reply By: Bushtracker - Friday, Nov 03, 2006 at 23:08

Friday, Nov 03, 2006 at 23:08
Per the phone call,
The price is fixed from the time you Order, we hold the line until your Delivery with as much forward buying as we can do... No worries. Your price is locked in, from the time you Order going forward...
"The Last Stand In Open Country"

My Profile  Send Message

AnswerID: 569640

Our Sponsors