For interesting reading, do a number or word search.

Submitted: Tuesday, Nov 28, 2006 at 22:04
ThreadID: 123092 Views:4005 Replies:2 FollowUps:2
This Thread has been Archived
Hi,
For those folk with time to kill, an interesting way to get a some reading on a variety of post topics (if you have not considered it already) is to do a search for numbers such as 17 or 12 or 21 or 310 or whatever...,...another way is just single word searches..

When searching tick topic and body on keywords, and select "both" active and archive ...these searches can be done in both the non owners forum and owners forum (for owners)...

Just some info for those who want some interesting reading, and to refresh the memory about what you perhaps read a while back...

regards,
fosss
Back Expand Un-Read 0 Moderator

Reply By: Bushtracker - Tuesday, Nov 28, 2006 at 23:57

Tuesday, Nov 28, 2006 at 23:57
Fosssss,
You are getting toooo far out there!!!

Come on back into the Main stream Foss, you NEED a Bushtracker QUICK!. You have waaay too much time on your hands..

Just kidding, no offence....... but Seriously.... Ha!

"The Last Stand In Open Country"

My Profile  Send Message

AnswerID: 569854

Follow Up By: Fosssil - Wednesday, Nov 29, 2006 at 00:38

Wednesday, Nov 29, 2006 at 00:38
Yes...of course you are right Steve...but in the meantime, this will have to do!!!!...
but seriously...as you say...it's a great way to bring up a wide variety of topics...lol
reg,
fosss
FollowupID: 846705

Reply By: Rockgoc - Wednesday, Nov 29, 2006 at 10:53

Wednesday, Nov 29, 2006 at 10:53
Well, Fosssssssil, this is very interesting because Iwas just now trying to find a post written by someone who had been to the town of Parraburdoo in WA, and I can't find it no matter what I try! Any hints?
Cheers, Jan O
AnswerID: 569855

Follow Up By: Fosssil - Wednesday, Nov 29, 2006 at 18:39

Wednesday, Nov 29, 2006 at 18:39
Hi Jan O...the only mention of Parabadoo is by John and Jean below...If that's the one..It only mentions the word...Apart from that no idea...
Another good thing about word search is that you can do partial word searches which I did thinking that perhaps you may have the spelling wrong.
The link is here..
Site Link
Members Only Post Responses @ BushTrackerOwnersGroup
Regards,
fosss

Grumblebum and Dragon replied to the question
Hi Neil and Pat,
I am in a telecentre in Parabadoo and don't have the map handy. Lorna Glen Station is approx 150 Km NE of Wiluna and should be marked on most maps. Hopefully I will post better directions next week along with a phone number.

Cheers John and Jean.

FollowupID: 846706

Our Sponsors