20 Ft Bushtracker For Sale

Submitted: Monday, Dec 04, 2006 at 23:53
ThreadID: 123103 Views:4122 Replies:2 FollowUps:1
This Thread has been Archived
Who would like a near new 20 ft Bushtracker for Christmas.? Yes there is one available. It was delivered in April 2005 and is in as new condition. Here is a brief list of its main features.

Large ensuite with casette toilet,shower,stainless steel handbasin,flickmixer taps,waterproof storage areas.
Remote controlled gas/electric hot water system,ss tank/no sacrificial anodes.
Swift gas stove/griller/oven with range hood.
Roof mounted reverse cycle air/con.
Waeco 190 lt fridge freezer
Cupboard mounted NEC 4.5 kg washing machine.
Large LG microwave/convection oven.
Security safe.
Aussie traveller awning with full annex.
3x82lt water tanks.
2x kyocera solar panels.
3x agm storage batteries.
1200 watt sine wave inverter.
Extended A frame with large alloy box for hoses,jerry cans, generator etc.
Full body checker plate protection with water proof door.
Winegard wind up TV aerial.
Four seasons hatch.
12 inch braking system.
Simplicity 4000 kg suspension system.
Large kitchen bench.
Loads of cupboard and storage space.
2x external annex lights and entrance light.
Alpine radio/cd system with aditional speakers.
All the standard Bushtracker features.

The van is set up for permanent living for two people,has low milage,and never been off the bitumen.
Persons genuinely interested should call Ian on 07 3878 1125 for further details and inspection. The van will be located in Brisbane for the next couple of months.

Regards Ian.
Back Expand Un-Read 0 Moderator

Reply By: Motherhen & Rooster - Tuesday, Dec 05, 2006 at 08:10

Tuesday, Dec 05, 2006 at 08:10
Hi Ian

Did you see the post a bit below yours? This enquiry came from overseas (post 2634) when he asked about hiring someone's BT to tour Australia, but with no takers, he is now asking about buying.

Regards, Motherhen & Rooster
Motherhen

Red desert dreaming

Follow our travelogues, bush camping and other travel hints at www.australiasomuchtosee.com

My Profile  My Blog  Send Message

AnswerID: 569884

Reply By: Bushtracker - Tuesday, Dec 05, 2006 at 19:13

Tuesday, Dec 05, 2006 at 19:13
Prospective Boggers to be....

This is the lone Ranger here... If I am correct, this person is Ian M********, and I remember this layout. It is quite distinct, a very Open plan with Polar living areas. In the front it has intersecting single beds at right angles, and the ensuite, a bit of a bedroom and ensuite... Galley and big Pantry and Washing Machine midships. In the rear of the van it has a very large lounge. This lounge area is intersecting seats that could be converted to bunks for younger kids, or left as is.

It has a lot of storage, and would suit someone traveling or living aboard. From memory these people were not going Bush, as much as staying in Parks and wanted the very best van for Touring and living in, and so the Bushtracker. In all fairness, I would expect this van to be in NEW condition, and would say that it needs more power to go Bush and be self-sufficient. From memory they went out minimalistic on solar because they were just going to live in it in caravan parks or plugged in somewhere. Plan on adding more solar, but you would have a definite advantage in that this second hand van is not well traveled or worn in its function.. From memory, these were not Travelers, and they said if they ever were, they would come back for more solar and a few bits and pieces to be totally self sufficient..

This is an honest appraisal, of a van I would expect to be in VERY GOOD CONDITION, and an opportunity for someone to get a van that was mechanically as he says "never been off the bitumen"... Instead of having to wait the distance, of having one built...

Regards, LR.
"The Last Stand In Open Country"

My Profile  Send Message

AnswerID: 569885

Follow Up By: Bushtracker - Tuesday, Dec 05, 2006 at 23:50

Tuesday, Dec 05, 2006 at 23:50
The Owner was Kind enough to send me Email thanking me for comments on his van. Yes, correct, this is the one I was thinking of. Single beds are an attractive feature for some people for a little separation in the heat of the Outback; it makes good sense...

Despite a health problem, that is unfortunately forcing them to part with the van, they report having had no problems save a broken window catch since new... We at Bushtracker wish them Well; and Happy Trails in the future.

Kind Regards, Ranger
"The Last Stand In Open Country"

My Profile  Send Message

FollowupID: 846722

Our Sponsors