New Potential Member Reports Difficulty.....

Submitted: Thursday, Jan 04, 2007 at 03:39
ThreadID: 123162 Views:3877 Replies:1 FollowUps:1
This Thread has been Archived
Management, please assist a new potential Member, see if you can find anything on one Sandy Red****. She writes me saying: "We have been trying to register for the BOG with no luck."

As soon as She answers back again, with permission to Email you Her phone number or email address, I will send a Private Member Message with the particulars...

Sandy, you hang in there... There are a lot of Goodies on the Owners Forum, Private Camp Sites, travel logs, new Rallys on, all kinds of things... And of Course the TIPS for Bushtracker Owners from that crazy Guy, the lone Ranger, that can't be released on the Public Forum for reasons of privacy just like the private camping places and locations and travel guides... The Bushtracker R&D and new Releases are only on the Owners Forum.... For instance the last five TIPS there:

TIP # 133 The Code Secrets on the Talking Battery Charger
TIP # 135 On Managing your Water Systems
TIP # 136 New Center Locator Spring Retainers
TIP # 139 New AT Awning Material Possibility... and Pictures
TIP # 140 Current R&D on New Pivot Block Material and Pictures…

So Sandy, you hang in there. One way or another we will get you in (your name is familiar, I am assuming you have a van or one on Order, which is the prerequisite for Membership to the Owners Forum, but I am away from the office and cannot remember). For the camping location tips alone from fellow Members, the Membership fees are the best investment in Australia for this mode of Lifestyle. I am sorry I cannot help you more, but Bushtracker has nothing to do with the Administration of this Site. I am only a Contributor here...

Regards from the lone Ranger....
Semper Fidelis

"The Last Stand In Open Country"

My Profile  Send Message

Back Expand Un-Read 0 Moderator

Reply By: Motley - Thursday, Jan 04, 2007 at 06:39

Thursday, Jan 04, 2007 at 06:39
Steve,

If you are talking to Sandy, please explain that the registration system was not able to send the registration details to her, which includes the User Number which has been assigned, because the email address which was entered was invalid.

This happens occasionally and in order to prevent it, we had the registration process changed so that the email address has to be entered twice,identically. We were hoping to eliminate misspellings.

In the past we have endeavoured to "diagnose" the problem with the email address and correct it, or in the worst case, make contact be telephone.

Unfortunately in this case, Sandy elected not to enter any other information such as address and telephone number so there is no way of making contact.

Probably better that she re-registers with correct email address and a telephone number in case of a problem and I will delete the existing registration entry.

If you are speaking to her, can you suggest this?

Thanks
Motley

Life's too short to drink bad wine.

My Profile  My Blog  Send Message

AnswerID: 570112

Follow Up By: Bushtracker - Monday, Jan 08, 2007 at 08:22

Monday, Jan 08, 2007 at 08:22
Thank you Motley,
I will get this to Her when in the Office to open back up on Monday.... Prompt courteous attention as always, I am sure it will be appreciated on their end..
Muchas Gracious..... LR
"The Last Stand In Open Country"

My Profile  Send Message

FollowupID: 846846

Our Sponsors