20' BT FOR SALE

Submitted: Sunday, Jan 07, 2007 at 03:34
ThreadID: 123176 Views:3873 Replies:2 FollowUps:1
This Thread has been Archived
Just a note to let all interested parties know that our 20' BT is sold. It was listed on Post 2794.

Mike
Back Expand Un-Read 0 Moderator

Reply By: Bushtracker - Tuesday, Jan 09, 2007 at 01:33

Tuesday, Jan 09, 2007 at 01:33
Well, congratulations Mike and Sue..! And we wish you well in your future endeavours. Best Wishes and Happy Trails from the lone Ranger and Staff here at Bushtracker.

Post Script: An interesting note, in that the BOG helps people on both ends of the Sales. I just got a call from the Purchaser. This was an opportunity for him as well. He already owns a Bushtracker, an 18', and was battling himself over the upgrade to a larger van and different layout. Time was an issue and He did not want to wait to have one built; and so he pounced on this one that suited him right down to the ground. He announced to me, that he is now the Proud Owner of two Bushtrackers... !! Ha!

Best Regards to the both of you, and hope I can be of a help in the future.
Ranger.

"The Last Stand In Open Country"

My Profile  Send Message

AnswerID: 570141

Follow Up By: Bushtracker - Wednesday, Jan 17, 2007 at 01:15

Wednesday, Jan 17, 2007 at 01:15
What has it been? A week now???
I just got a call from the Purchaser, and he has sold his 18':

Quote: "You will be pleased to know that I have sold the 18' BT to a very good home in Queensland!"

That did not take long either!!

On another note
Also we are in the Process of taking an Order for a third Bushtracker for the same Owner... They do not quite hold the 3rd Bushtracker Record as yet, as the first one was second hand, a 16' second hand unit... Then a 19' deluxe unit... And now a 21' Luxury sort of a van.. They are also ordering a new twin turbo V-8 Cruiser, so we will have a report on that...

The record of 3 Bushtrackers from new, has not been taken out yet in full. We will call this one too the tops at 2 and 1/2 Bushtrackers.. Three new to them..

Regards to all, Ranger
"The Last Stand In Open Country"

My Profile  Send Message

FollowupID: 846869

Reply By: Highfields - Tuesday, Jan 09, 2007 at 02:46

Tuesday, Jan 09, 2007 at 02:46
Gooday Steve,

Thanks for your kind thoughts. It has been a joy to deal with BT and all your staff during the period both before placing the order and since taking delivery. I will be buying another BT in the future (in about 3 years time) and you can rest assured that I will not be looking elsewhere. The van has been a delight to operate & experience during the period we have owned it.

Kind regards

Mike
AnswerID: 570142

Our Sponsors