18ft BushTracker

Submitted: Tuesday, Jan 16, 2007 at 07:40
ThreadID: 123214 Views:5604 Replies:5 FollowUps:2
This Thread has been Archived
G'day
Due to major problems with our beloved farm in Tassie we relunctantly call for expressions of interest in our newly aquired 18' BushTracker van.
Registered and driven out of factory on October the 18th 2006 and done from Qld to where we are at present in Broome WA. This tracker is in mint condition has not even wore the tits off the tyres yet. Rear kitchen, front yacht style double bed, heaps of storage. Very roomy with full awning and annex.
I will be away from contact until the 30 th January but please leave a personnell message.

Regards
Kevin Fairbrother
Back Expand Un-Read 0 Moderator

Reply By: Deleted User - Wednesday, Jan 24, 2007 at 22:33

Wednesday, Jan 24, 2007 at 22:33
Dear Kevin

When you get back after the 30th Jan. please send me some details on your van in relation front yacht style double bed and balance of layout.

thanks
Chris Mallam.
AnswerID: 570247

Reply By: Bushtracker - Friday, Jan 26, 2007 at 02:10

Friday, Jan 26, 2007 at 02:10
Kevin,
I am sorry to hear of your misfortune. We at Bushtracker wish you well in straightening it out... You have a very nice van there, a shame you have to sell it.

For anyone wanting a new van, this is about as new as you can get without having to wait to have one built. It is certainly worth the look to see if it suits you...

Good luck Kevin, and tell us if we can help you in the future in any way. My only advice, is take it to Perth or some major population center for an airport and such... Perth is bursting at the seam with the mineral boom, and you should have no trouble at all selling it there. Funny, even things like Fords seem to sell for more in Perth right now..

Best Regards and good luck... Ranger
"The Last Stand In Open Country"

My Profile  Send Message

AnswerID: 570248

Follow Up By: Way2go - Tuesday, Jan 30, 2007 at 23:24

Tuesday, Jan 30, 2007 at 23:24
I am back off Koolan Island now and am fast making plans to head back to Tassie.

There have been some interest in the van and I will say this upfront that the Van is worth every penny of the $86000 and I would rather work my guts out to keep the van if the price is not reached and tow it back to Tassie and fix the problems with the farm and later on when I am back to square one continue my trip, but this could take 2 years and it would be a shame to see the tracker not used for that time.
Thanks Ranger for your concern and I truely wish that I could just keep travelling, but things happen when you put trust into people to look after your assets (farm) so please genuinly interested people request information.

Thanks and to all the lucky ones happy travlin.

Cheers and have a good day
Kevin
FollowupID: 846974

Reply By: kevin - Tuesday, Apr 03, 2007 at 21:48

Tuesday, Apr 03, 2007 at 21:48
can you send me details to email fletcherkm@bigpond .com
AnswerID: 570249

Follow Up By: Bushtracker - Wednesday, Apr 04, 2007 at 18:33

Wednesday, Apr 04, 2007 at 18:33
Kevin,
That is a very nice van.... And I see that you have gotten a good answer on your tow vehicle... My only advice is that if you like the layout and size, don't hesitate..... You would be lucky to even GET a second hand Bushtracker !!! Many people call on Ads, the first day they come out, only to find it already gone. Two months ago, for the first time in 10 years, out of 3000+ vans in the Caravan Trader Website and magazine, there were no second hand Bushtrackers Nationwide!!

If you like it, don't hesitate, it is a nice van and well equipped, from concientious Owners... Regards, Ranger
"The Last Stand In Open Country"

My Profile  Send Message

FollowupID: 846975

Reply By: Way2go - Monday, Apr 09, 2007 at 06:13

Monday, Apr 09, 2007 at 06:13
Hi everyone

Just to keep you informed, I am back in tassie with the van had a very safe and enjoyable but fast trip from Broome to Tassie.

Back on the farm trying to get back in some sort of order, having fights with insurance, working off the farm to help pay the costs.

The van is stll for sale if anyone interested, and the only reason it is for sale is that we cant use it and get away for at least 2 years and it is a shame to see this beauty not being used.

Kind regards to everyone and safe travelling.

Kevin
AnswerID: 570250

Reply By: Grumblebum & Dragon - Monday, Apr 09, 2007 at 22:51

Monday, Apr 09, 2007 at 22:51
Kevin,
Sorry to hear about your farm troubles as ex-farmers we know the issues surrounding employing people - bit like running an adult day care centre! The right people are hard to find and worth tenaciously hanging onto - and you don't often have that opportunity in the farming game.

I hope you get it sorted and can continue your draem in a couple of years time

Best wishes

John and Jean.
AnswerID: 570251

Our Sponsors