Anyone selling an 18ft Bushtracker ?

Submitted: Thursday, Jan 25, 2007 at 05:27
ThreadID: 123251 Views:4810 Replies:3 FollowUps:0
This Thread has been Archived
I am interested in purchasing an 18ft Bushtracker. Yacht berth with an extra bed somewhere is my preference. If anyone is thinking of selling or trading up, please let me know.
Back Expand Un-Read 0 Moderator

Reply By: Bushtracker - Friday, Jan 26, 2007 at 01:59

Friday, Jan 26, 2007 at 01:59
Hey there Surfy Dude,

102 Viewings and no responses... I don't want you to feel neglected here... Look, the best place to find a few of them for sale has always been the "Caravan Trader" Magazine. Then, for about the first time in many many years, I pick up the latest copy and there are NONE in there for sale...?????? What?? Just an oddity this month ..

Don't know what to tell you, except that check the next issue of it. It has always been about the best trading post for Bushtrackers.. And good luck there..

One more thing, bear with me, a bit dopey laid up for a week, just out of the hospital, but just an idea for you: IF you do find one, that is a fair price, just what or close to what you want, don't walk away from it... It is rare to find just what you want in a second hand one, without paying near new price, so if you get the opportunity don't hesitate too long or you will lose it OK?

Bushtrackers, as reported by our Owners, have the highest resale of any van in Australia..

And when you do get one: JOIN the Owners Forum... There are some real goodies there. Not only the latest Research and Development, latest discoveries and goodies, and TIPS just for Bushtracker Owners; but also some really cool private travel guides and private stations and such to visit, goodies and ideas kept in reserve for just Bushtracker Owners, by Bushtracker Owners... Joining would be the best return on what ever minor cost it is... That you will see.. What ever the cost is, run by the Bushtracker Owners, it is a very good value to join the Owners Forum..

I don't get anything out of it, I am a supporter of this site, I am just telling you that you will benefit from it.. OK?

Kind Regards, and best of luck finding one..... lone Ranger
"The Last Stand In Open Country"

My Profile  Send Message

AnswerID: 570351

Reply By: RasCam - Wednesday, Jan 31, 2007 at 07:19

Wednesday, Jan 31, 2007 at 07:19
Hi Chris,

There is an 18' BT advertised on ninemsn website. Look under 'auto, bikes, boats' on left hand side, click on 'caravans' then subtype 'caravns' and 'australia'. Caravan #59 maybe of help. There are a few 21' BT vans there as well in the lower numbers. Hope that is of some help.

Cheers

Kevin
AnswerID: 570352

Reply By: Roderick - Wednesday, Apr 18, 2007 at 19:03

Wednesday, Apr 18, 2007 at 19:03
Hey Chris,
I have a 2000 model 18 footer that I would part with for $70,000.00 . Give me a ring on 0747779138 or email me if you are interested. Cheers, Roderick
AnswerID: 570353

Our Sponsors