35$'s

Submitted: Tuesday, Jan 30, 2007 at 06:34
ThreadID: 123266 Views:4374 Replies:4 FollowUps:0
This Thread has been Archived
hello

i had a look around the site, i can't find any info on what i get for my 35 fun coupons! can someone advise...........

thanks in advance
Back Expand Un-Read 0 Moderator

Reply By: Grumblebum & Dragon - Tuesday, Jan 30, 2007 at 09:25

Tuesday, Jan 30, 2007 at 09:25
And the answer is......... silence
AnswerID: 570410

Reply By: Motley - Tuesday, Jan 30, 2007 at 09:44

Tuesday, Jan 30, 2007 at 09:44
Hi Sidewinder,

Not quite silence.

Membership (your 35 fun coupons) is available if you have either placed an order for a Bushtracker, or you own one. Then your membership provides:

Access to the Members Forum
Ability to attend the annual rally (held in September)
Access to additional areas including a section on campsites around Australia and a section on Tips for Bushtracker owners.

The Bushtracker Owners Group is a not for profit association. Membership fees and sponsorship contributions go towards the administration and operation of the website. All committee members contribute their time on a voluntary basis. If we collect enough 35 fun coupons, then our charter is to donate additional coupons to the Royal Flying Doctor Service on the basis that given that the members of the Group are likely to be spending time in the outback, we all may be in need of RFDS service at some stage.

Last year we donated 3,000 fun coupons to the RFDS

Hope this answers your question

Motley

Life's too short to drink bad wine.

My Profile  My Blog  Send Message

AnswerID: 570411

Reply By: Mobi Condo - Tuesday, Jan 30, 2007 at 18:53

Tuesday, Jan 30, 2007 at 18:53
I would like to add that for about 12 - 15 months we looked about the site before paying coupons and obtained HEAPS of info and tips in general. We got so much from the pictures, and photos as we searched for our rig ideas and that was in addition to our combined almost 90 years of camping and outback touring experiences! (I have about 50 - yes started at 7 years of age! and my wife about 40 years of on road camping experiences)
It certainly was well worth the time and reading.
Now of course having become a coupon couple we can both recieve and give and having now met other couponers on the road it is a real living experience.
Cheers - Ian & Sally
AnswerID: 570412

Reply By: Bushtracker - Tuesday, Jan 30, 2007 at 19:17

Tuesday, Jan 30, 2007 at 19:17
Sidewinder,
I don't know about this 35 fun coupons line... But what is $35 these days? You can't even get a good meal and a bottle of wine for that...

This free Public Forum is OK... But I would rate the Owners Forum MANY times as Valuable if you become a Bushtracker Owner, or get into the Production Schedule so you qualify...

What do you get?
Travel Logs,
Owners private invitations to special places they don't really want the Public to know..
Specific planning on your new Bushtracker
Invitations to Stations for Bushtracker Owners... that sort of thing...

As well as TIPS specifically just for Bushtracker Owners of our R&D and new toys and maintenance tips and such...
For Example, the lone Rangers last few TIPs there were:

TIP #136 (part B) New Spring Pack Retainers and Retrofit....
TIP #145 New Air Compressor (fits the range of the $400-$800 ones for $173, twin head unit, and where to get it for Bushtracker Owners..
TIP #142 Report on two new Hitches and pictures
TIP #140 Current R&D on new Pivot Block Material and Pictures
TIP #139 New Aussie Traveler Awning Material (possibly) and Pictures of Interest
TIP #136 R&D on New Spring Center Locator
TIP #135 Managing your Water Systems
TIP #133 Code Secrets to the New Talking Battery Charger
TIP #129 Major Power Savings, A Real Goodie for Bushtracker Owners

Sidewinder, think of it this way: Any one of the TIPS above, has the potential of SAVING YOU THE NEXT TEN YEARS OF MEMBERSHIP COSTS of the Owners Forum. In my opinion, this could be the BEST return on money spent, you will ever see. And I don't get a penny out of it, it is all for the Forum. In fact we at Bushtracker Contribute $ to the Forum ourselves, probably UNMATCHED by anyone.

Just how it is, lone Ranger
"The Last Stand In Open Country"

My Profile  Send Message

AnswerID: 570413

Our Sponsors