Two Bushtracker Show Vans For Sale from April 14, Delivery April 23.

Submitted: Tuesday, Feb 06, 2007 at 20:29
ThreadID: 123296 Views:4648 Replies:6 FollowUps:4
This Thread has been Archived
Hello wanna be Boggers, Ranger here with a Tip for you....

There is the most extraordinary condition on right now, of the lowest inventory of second hand Bushtrackers ever. As reported by our Owners, we have the highest resale value of any caravan in Australia. And since we started counting, three years ago, we have sold 45 Second Vans to Bushtracker Owners, so I would think there would be more second hand Bushtrackers for sale; but no... The latest Caravan Trader had no Bushtrackers in there that I saw, and a Bogger, Matt I believe, said a search of 3000 + caravans came up with no Bushtrackers....

Mind you, extremely high Customer Brand Loyalty, and high resale value, says something about the quality of our product in itself... But for those of you that cannot wait to have a new one built, there is a bit of a low inventory right now... And a bit of a problem for you, judging by my email...

So here is your chance!! We will have a well equipped 17' and a well equipped 18' for sale, on Display at the Sydney Show, and Delivered after the Show... Don't be shy if you are waiting, jump right in... Come here before the Show, or go to the Show in Sydney (on the first day to be safe) if you want one of these well equipped vans. The 17' is a Yacht Berth bed layout, with big dining and big windows, and the 18' is an Island Bed, Cafe Dining, well equipped van.

Now, do not take this as a Commercial Bend put on this Owners Site. I will have NO trouble selling either of these vans. I avoid putting a commercial bend here, I am here in an effort to do "Good Works" and be of a help to people, OK? I am only letting you know, that the opportunity exists, as I would hate to hear later "If I had only known" sort of a thing, OK? You, by tuning in on this Site, can get a jump start on this chance...

Kind Regards from the lone Ranger.... Thank me later

"The Last Stand In Open Country"

My Profile  Send Message

Back Expand Un-Read 0 Moderator

Reply By: Travelling Twosome - Wednesday, Feb 07, 2007 at 08:00

Wednesday, Feb 07, 2007 at 08:00
Thanks Lone Ranger - any idea how much the 18 footer will go for?
Dream as if you’ll live forever, live as if you’ll die today

My Profile  Send Message

AnswerID: 570494

Follow Up By: RasCam - Wednesday, Feb 07, 2007 at 08:31

Wednesday, Feb 07, 2007 at 08:31
Hi Ranger,

Just found 2 BTs for sale on ninemsn, rvpoint website. The 21' has been there awhile.
I have whittled my choices very quickly down to 2 makes of vans. It hasn't been easy, but the next decision will be difficult. Will be at the factory for a tour next month and also at the Sydney and Brisbane shows.

Cheers

Kevin
FollowupID: 847145

Follow Up By: Bushtracker - Thursday, Feb 08, 2007 at 18:45

Thursday, Feb 08, 2007 at 18:45
Kevin,
You say "I have whittled my choices very quickly down to 2 makes of vans." Kevin, take care of your future travel plans, take care of yourself, and come to the Factory to see how they are built.... There IS NO SECOND PLACE to Bushtracker, after you see how they are built in the flesh you will know for yourself.

We have THE nicest interior finish, the best engineering and structure, and the best equipment, and once you get out of the paperwork advertising and see it in the flesh, second place will be about the same money but a LONG WAY back down the track.

Don't listen to me tell you about the quality, make sure you see how they are built, and the Product will sell itself. That is why we are Number One, that and the quality of our Customer Service and care...

Regards, Ranger

My Profile  Send Message

FollowupID: 847146

Reply By: Bushtracker - Thursday, Feb 08, 2007 at 18:52

Thursday, Feb 08, 2007 at 18:52
Good Morning Wanna be Boggers,

Due to requests, here is a site link to the individual Optional Equipment Lists, Price, and Layouts of the respective vans. Our Standard Inclusions which are already impressive, can be found on the Website..

The reason for the Link, is in the PDF Format, we can put the Layout on there too...

17ft Sydney show van specifications sheet

18ft Sydney show van specifications sheet

Send us email to Bushtracker if you need any additional information. This is a Service to help you along, a first opportunity here on the BOG just to let you know. If I was looking for a van in a hurry, I would be upset at the Ranger if he had not told me of these two... Hense this Thread.... And my attempt a due care..

Regards, LR

My Profile  Send Message

AnswerID: 570495

Reply By: Luvntravln - Thursday, Feb 08, 2007 at 22:00

Thursday, Feb 08, 2007 at 22:00
Hi

Our 21' BT is a bit more equipped and will be for sale and available for delivery from the Gold Coast, QLD approximately 1 December. The price asked for the 21' currently for sale in WA is $95,000. Our price will be in the same ballpark.

If interested, feel free to contact.

Pics of the van and where it has been are on our website:
www. luvntravln. com

The address is spread out so as not to create a hyperlink!

Cheers, Jay
AnswerID: 570496

Reply By: Bushtracker - Tuesday, Feb 20, 2007 at 20:13

Tuesday, Feb 20, 2007 at 20:13
Boggers to be and Wanna Be..... For your information, courtesy,

Today is February 20th..
And the 18' is Pre-Sold, still going to the Show, but Pre-Sold, sight unseen....

Regards, Ranger

My Profile  Send Message

AnswerID: 570497

Follow Up By: Bushtracker - Tuesday, Feb 20, 2007 at 20:53

Tuesday, Feb 20, 2007 at 20:53
ONE MORE THING, WANNA BE BOGGERS.....

The 17' Bushtracker is not only a very appealing light and airy sort of a van, but it will come with a new Honda Generator... Why????? You will see it in our DVD when it comes out, while it appears new, it has been a Demonstrator of sorts... It is polished up, and never Registered, but we have taken it on a trip for the DVD....

Regards, Ranger

My Profile  Send Message

FollowupID: 847147

Reply By: Bushtracker - Wednesday, Feb 21, 2007 at 03:19

Wednesday, Feb 21, 2007 at 03:19
DELETE THE ABOVE,

THE 18' IS BACK !!!!!!!

The Client just decided after sleeping on in overnight: They would go up to a 20', and it was worth the wait after all.... So the 18' is back on track, if anyone is interested......

Regards, Ranger

My Profile  Send Message

AnswerID: 570498

Reply By: Bushtracker - Tuesday, Feb 27, 2007 at 04:05

Tuesday, Feb 27, 2007 at 04:05
We have just received confirmation that the 17' has been spoken for... For those that were considering coming down to look at it from FNQ and other places, please note....

The 18' is still available, but I would not expect it to last until the Shows... Never know, but as I said, I would not expect it to... Regards, Ranger...

My Profile  Send Message

AnswerID: 570499

Follow Up By: Bushtracker - Tuesday, Mar 06, 2007 at 01:13

Tuesday, Mar 06, 2007 at 01:13
Hello Friends,
Lone Ranger here,

The 18' has had a confirmation come through today, and it is Sold to a lucky Bogger!!!

AND, Our first VW TOUAREG V10 TWIN TURBO DIESEL TOW VEHICLE... Ha!....
So, if you are out somewhere, and a Bushtracker passes you in a flash so fast you can't see the Tow Vehicle..., IT IS PROBABLY THIS ONE...

Just kidding, Congratulations to the New Owners..........

I just thought I would put this on the original Thread, so any that might be coming from far away with this van in mind, would not make the trip for nothing.... But, come anyway, get in the Production Schedule, buy the BEST... ! I can assure you, it is worth the wait...

Regards, lone Ranger...

My Profile  Send Message

FollowupID: 847148

Our Sponsors