Open Note, Helen TripnTaps, and other Boggers.....

Submitted: Thursday, Feb 08, 2007 at 21:07
ThreadID: 123304 Views:3708 Replies:1 FollowUps:1
This Thread has been Archived
Helen,
We received your Letter and are responding, thankyou...

But you claim to have sent three Emails to Bushtracker and gotten no response?????
THAT DOES NOT HAPPEN IF WE RECEIVE IT....

Two other people in the last month have said the same thing, and we have tracked it down to them adding an au on the back of our Email Address.... That email gets lost at a Sydney clothing company somewhere...

There is no au on the end. It is sales@bushtracker.com or enquires@bushtracker.com NOTE THAT THIS IS INTERNATIONAL, NO AU ON THE END....

Helen, I would bet this is your problem as well. All email goes through my computer first, to be sorted to the appropriate people, and even on my days off I usually have a look at it.... We have received none of those. Please check the address.

I am here to help... Best Regards, lone Ranger.
"The Last Stand In Open Country"

My Profile  Send Message

Back Expand Un-Read 0 Moderator

Reply By: TripnTaps - Friday, Feb 09, 2007 at 21:15

Friday, Feb 09, 2007 at 21:15
Hi Steve,

Well I checked and I concede the first e-mail dated 28/9/06 was sent to the wrong address with the au tacked on the end..... just typed it in the address bar and added it not thinking globally. One to you Steve I apologise for not checking this detail.

..... But the other two I addressed from my address book and both those were addressed correctly sales@bushtracker.com the first sent 26/10/06 at 4.15pm and the second on the 2/11 at 12.21pm both with picture attachments

Its taken me awhile to follow it up further as John and I have been working 24/7 (or at least it feels like we have - cant wait for daylight saving to end.... too many work hours.) and I have not had phone/internet access readily available due to location.

Knowing you are supposed to be recovering/resting I followed this up by a letter to Tracy and we have it under control.

Cheers,

Helen
AnswerID: 570527

Follow Up By: Bushtracker - Friday, Feb 09, 2007 at 21:42

Friday, Feb 09, 2007 at 21:42
Thank you Helen,
I just did not want you to think you were in any way neglected, as this does not happen. I have been lambasted twice in the last three months for not answering people that were sending the email with the au... We just did not get it...

We did not Patent the clothing line, and there is a Bushtracker clothing company, assume the reason it is not returned is that it goes to them..

Now on the other email, we (infrequently) get my spam firewall sidetracking email.. I started to check the Junk Mail section before deleting, but if I am out Matthew may not have.. It could have gotten sidetracked. We will instruct Matthew to check the Junk Mail file before deleting it...

Best Regards, stg
"The Last Stand In Open Country"

My Profile  Send Message

FollowupID: 847163

Our Sponsors