WHOA !!! Please No More Volunteers Just Yet Until the Reviews Come In !!

Submitted: Tuesday, Mar 20, 2007 at 19:04
ThreadID: 123418 Views:4111 Replies:2 FollowUps:2
This Thread has been Archived
WHOA!!!!

LETS GET THE REVIEWS BEFORE ANY MORE VOLUNTEERS PLEASE !!!!

I HAVE ABOUT 25 ALREADY, LETS GET THE REVIEWS BACK, AND SEE WHAT YOU THINK BEFORE WE COMMIT ON MASS... ok?

PLEASE NO MORE RIGHT NOW, I HAVE 20 - 25 ALREADY, PRIVATE MESSAGES HERE, HERE ON THIS THREAD, AND AT THE BUSHTRACKER EMAIL ADDRESS....

LET US WAIT AND GET THESE 25 OR SO OUT (I ONLY HAVE ABOUT 10 COPIES BUT WILL MAKE MORE) AND THEN WE CAN GO BIG TIME... ok? I want to get the Reviews back, before we commit to "Copy On Mass"

I mean, this is not a cliff jumping, swamp speedster, Rally car sliding corners, type of a Video. This is an example of the kind of off-road travel on small to non existant dirt tracks into Stations and some of my favourite spots in Central Queensland, cliffs, caves, discovered stone artwork, around big gums blocking tracks, up and down some steep 4x4 tracks into remote regions, and the camp party... But it is geared for the Newbies, some of the Veteran Travellers might find it a bit "Tame".

The point of it is to show the Bushtracker Lifestyle, a sustainable mode of travel long term, the enjoyable way to do it... Please no more, until we get back the Reviews from all of the first 25 Boggers... ok? This is just the initial feel, I mean I think we did a great job of it, but I want the Independent Reviews of our Bushtracker Lifestyle, before we commit to doing this large scale...

We may even do some larger Expeditions in the Future....

Thank You, from the lone Ranger...
"The Last Stand In Open Country"

My Profile  Send Message

Back Expand Un-Read 0 Moderator

Reply By: Brownie 59 - Tuesday, Mar 20, 2007 at 22:51

Tuesday, Mar 20, 2007 at 22:51
Hi Steve, it's unfortunate the DVD wasn't ready for the show in Sydney and Melbourne. I think it would be a great sales tool, if only for the "experiences" had by you and fellow Boggers. Am looking forward to seeing the finished product, and will arrange a tour of the factory when time permits!!!

Mark B
AnswerID: 570885

Follow Up By: Bushtracker - Wednesday, Mar 21, 2007 at 00:23

Wednesday, Mar 21, 2007 at 00:23
Brownie,
Not to spill the beans, and not to be available to just anyone that wants to walk up and wants to get a "Freebie"..... But I am going to try and have some available at the Shows for Serious Boggers to be...

I have spent four months and a fortune to put this all together, just waiting on some Reviews....

Regards, Ranger... The Movie Director... Ha! No, not bloody likely... But it may help some City type people that do not really know what the Lifestyle can be like...

My Profile  Send Message

FollowupID: 847389

Reply By: Bushtracker - Thursday, Mar 22, 2007 at 03:23

Thursday, Mar 22, 2007 at 03:23
NEWBIES:

I HAVE FOUR MORE COPIES, THE BUSHTRACKER DVD, WITH A FACTORY TOUR ON THE END OF IT, FOR THE FIRST FOUR NEWBIES THAT SEND THEIR MAILING ADDRESS TO: s a l e s@ b u s h t r a c k e r. c o m ( no spaces, so I don't make a link there....

Everyone that already sent in their particulars, went out in the mail today.... FOUR LEFT !!!

That is all the copies I have right now, only got 30 for Previewers and Comments!!!

OK? Fire away, first four get the Goodies.....

My Profile  Send Message

AnswerID: 570886

Follow Up By: Bushtracker - Thursday, Mar 22, 2007 at 23:36

Thursday, Mar 22, 2007 at 23:36
The last 5 of 30 copies went out today... After the Reviews we will make some more...

My Profile  Send Message

FollowupID: 847390

Our Sponsors