DVD

Submitted: Thursday, Mar 29, 2007 at 10:01
ThreadID: 123438 Views:4129 Replies:1 FollowUps:0
This Thread has been Archived
Steve & Crew,
Finally recieved the DVD on Tuesday & on trying it in the DVD player , found that the player had gone toes up, so i am unable to pass comment on the controls when viewed via a TV at the moment.
At this, I loaded it on my laptop & the main screen came up showing all the controls no problem at all.
The factory tour i thought was well laid out & gave enough insight as to what goes on during construction without going into the finer points.
The main movie fired up straight away on start & got straight into it.Sat back & enjoyed the rest of it.
On reflection, I think you covered some nice country & showed the vans going through some of the different areas of terrain with the suspension & ground clearance coming into play & working well, & you had a good time while at it, which is what its all about. I think most people would enjoy this video & Newbies like myself would look a bit deeper.
A job well done & hope you knock a couple more up for viewing on a cold night with a drop of Port.

Kind Regards
Wardy
Back Expand Un-Read 0 Moderator

Reply By: Bushtracker - Thursday, Mar 29, 2007 at 19:38

Thursday, Mar 29, 2007 at 19:38
Thank you Wardy, you Champion!

And the new Format for Square framed TV so you can see all the Menu Buttons is in the mail to you...

My COPYRIGHT? Is that Western Australia is Hungry for Bushtracker, having seen all the problems in the rougher country with normal vans... So my copyright is to you: PLEASE make as many copies as you can for any interested people....

Kind Regards from the lone Ranger...

"The Last Stand In Open Country"

My Profile  Send Message

AnswerID: 570932

Our Sponsors