DVD reviewed!

Submitted: Monday, Apr 02, 2007 at 08:04
ThreadID: 123453 Views:4022 Replies:1 FollowUps:0
This Thread has been Archived
Hi Steve,

Have just watched the DVD on my computer in the solitude of my office (in house). What a great job you three guys have, travelling around the country making a DVD, eating like Kings, sight-seeing. The envy of all!

I am a wanna-a-be B/T owner and the DVD certainly wets the appetite. The detail showing the suspension of the vans working is great, and the ease of entry to almost unchartered country is excellent. I am a sunset/sunrise fan and wasn't disappointed. Only one slight criticism - Steve don't talk until you are facing the camera, it's hard to hear you! Also is it worth putting some random comments from existing B/T owners tacted on to the back of the conclusion.

Overall it is GREAT. I loved it, and thanks for the opportunity to preview your work. Also it was good to put faces to names.

Thanks again!!

Mark Brown (Brownie59)

Back Expand Un-Read 0 Moderator

Reply By: Bushtracker - Monday, Apr 02, 2007 at 18:13

Monday, Apr 02, 2007 at 18:13
Hello Mark,
Glad you enjoyed it... But you won't recognize my face, clean shaven now... Only grown up a "mou" like that for a Western Event on horses... Ha! Geez, I look a bit rough on the DVD, but I guess the character suits the wild country... Lol

Thank you for your Review, I have accomplished my aim.... Regards, Ranger
"The Last Stand In Open Country"

My Profile  Send Message

AnswerID: 570975

Our Sponsors