DVD

Submitted: Tuesday, Apr 03, 2007 at 04:43
ThreadID: 123458 Views:4537 Replies:1 FollowUps:3
This Thread has been Archived
I requested a copy of the DVD from Bushtracker by email. It was dispatched same day by post (Friday) and in my hands, west of Cairns, the following Monday.
Australia Post must be taking notice of the way Bustracker provides rapid response to requests and getting their deliveries up to speed.
Just reviewed the DVD, & thought it was a very good example of the reasons behind what we BOGers do, the places we go, the things we do, and the scenery we see.
Some of those streams and water holes shown just have to have fish in them.
Congratulations on a job well done Steve.
We enjoyed it all.

John & Sharyn
Takin' the long way home - Towing a Bushtracker

My Profile  Send Message
Classifieds: Nissan Patrol 6X4 tow vehicle for 19ft Bushtracker., 19 Ft Queen Island Full Off Road Bushtracker.

Back Expand Un-Read 0 Moderator

Reply By: Bushtracker - Tuesday, Apr 03, 2007 at 17:55

Tuesday, Apr 03, 2007 at 17:55
Thank you for that review, short and sweet, it sounds like I have accomplished my goal.

Do you have the User Friendly version for square framed TV? If not send me your address again and I will get that out to you...

Now here is a good Tip for you... That DVD is a "Get out of Jail Free" card... Once in a while, you will come out of somewhere and just want to get away... And there will be some nice people waiting for you: "Could we speak with about your Bushtracker please?" The worst I remember was at the Gregory Downs Pub on the turn off to Lawn Hill.. Each time I came out in the heat, there were some nice people that just "had just a few questions please".... Buy the time I got through, I was thirsty again and went back into the Pub... Three times in a row it happened, and my get-away was not 12, more like 4 PM....

A copy of the DVD would have had them all in smiles and thankyou's...... Just a thought... Heaps better than a paper Brochure... And that is my Copyright, you are right to Copy it...

Regards, Ranger
"The Last Stand In Open Country"

My Profile  Send Message

AnswerID: 570990

Follow Up By: Bushtracker - Tuesday, Apr 03, 2007 at 18:22

Tuesday, Apr 03, 2007 at 18:22
One more thought as well,
The latest version has the Factory Tour on it as well as the better User Friendly version of the Bushtracker Lifestyle.... That Factory Tour will help people to understand the quality in Craftsmanship and materials and Engineering, that goes into the Bushtracker; and why from reports, they seem to command the highest second hand value of any caravan in Australia... Cheers... Ranger

My Profile  Send Message

FollowupID: 847458

Follow Up By: Theywent Thataway - Wednesday, Apr 04, 2007 at 09:12

Wednesday, Apr 04, 2007 at 09:12
Hi Steve - I would love to get hold of one of these copywrited DVD's. I have already done a factory tour, visited Copeton and am sold on the quality of the Bushtracker and the service. Just trying to manouver my way out of a job so that work will pay for it with a redundancy. Will there be any at the Rosehill show or could I at least pick one up from there?

David.
the scruB ark...on The Way

My Profile  Send Message
Classifieds: Fiamma Carry Bike for sale

FollowupID: 847459

Follow Up By: Bushtracker - Wednesday, Apr 04, 2007 at 18:25

Wednesday, Apr 04, 2007 at 18:25
Hello David,
No worries, but we do have limited Copies...... If you are unsuccessful at Rosehill, please send my your address... to sales@bushtracker.com.... I am going to buy a machine to copy "on mass" say ten at a time, but I am just a little busy right now with half the Office Staff gone...

Stay in touch... Regards, Ranger

My Profile  Send Message

FollowupID: 847460

Our Sponsors