Should you drink water or wine?????

Submitted: Sunday, Apr 08, 2007 at 06:41
ThreadID: 123482 Views:4863 Replies:5 FollowUps:0
This Thread has been Archived
Water and Wine Education

It has been scientifically proven that if we drink 1 litre of water each day, at the end of the year we would have absorbed more than 1 kilo of Escherichia coli (E. Coli) Bacteria found in faeces.

In other words,

we are consuming 1 kilo of Poo.

However, we do not run that risk when drinking wine, beer (or other liquors) because alcohol has to go through a distillation process of boiling, filtering and fermenting.

WATER = Poo

WINE = HEALTH

Free yourself of Poo, drink WINE!!!

It is better to drink wine and talk bleep than to drink water and be full of bleep .

There is no need to thank me for this valuable information.

I do it as a public service.

Have a nice day...

Enjoying the friendship of BOG members

My Profile  My Blog  Send Message

Back Expand Un-Read 0 Moderator

Reply By: Bushtracker Buck & Babe - Sunday, Apr 08, 2007 at 06:47

Sunday, Apr 08, 2007 at 06:47
Well thanks for that educational posting Brian. It will help me determine what some people have been drinking when they come onto this site and post information. LOL.

Angie
AnswerID: 571055

Reply By: Bato - Monday, Apr 09, 2007 at 01:10

Monday, Apr 09, 2007 at 01:10
Thats the most educational bit of crap I have read in a long time.

I will sleep better tonight Brian Thanks.

Keith.
Bato Keith & Susan

Lifetime Member
My Profile  Send Message

AnswerID: 571056

Reply By: Taj Mah Tracker - Monday, Apr 09, 2007 at 03:21

Monday, Apr 09, 2007 at 03:21
Thanks for that Brian,
I was aware of the dangers of water and consequently did a little research on the water alternatives during the trip back from Mallacoota.
Discovered some very acceptable 2002 clean skin red from a Rutherglen establishment in the form of Shiraz/Cab. At $90 a doz it will assist in continuing my improving health.
Echuca also had some health white water substitutes and when we got to Canberra, they had a water alternative tasting weekend in progress, so we can only assume those in the nation's capital are also aware of the research you have referred to.
It all looks promising, we have just ordered Aust Post to deliver some more of these health drinks from Rutherglen and Echuca over the next week.

Hic ! cheers

AnswerID: 571057

Reply By: Bushtracker - Tuesday, Apr 10, 2007 at 17:32

Tuesday, Apr 10, 2007 at 17:32
Hey,
Why do you think I brought 14 cases of wine to the last Rally???

And this is not all such a load of crap as most of you might imagine.... Half a glass of wine and half a glass of somewhat OK, but maybe a little questionable water, let stand for 15 minutes... Then OK to drink....

While this is a standard in most "well traveled people" in third world countries I would not want to trust for Hepititus, but it certainly works for "Montezumas Revenge" in Latin America....

Regards, lone Ranger...
"The Last Stand In Open Country"

My Profile  Send Message

AnswerID: 571058

Reply By: Grumblebum & Dragon - Wednesday, Apr 11, 2007 at 02:12

Wednesday, Apr 11, 2007 at 02:12
Wine is also a great mosquito repellant - taken internally of course. After the second glass they stop biting apparently. Try that with water.

John
AnswerID: 571059

Our Sponsors