18 foot bushtracker van for sale

Submitted: Tuesday, Apr 17, 2007 at 01:33
ThreadID: 123503 Views:4518 Replies:2 FollowUps:0
This Thread has been Archived
18 foot bushtracker van July, 2003 build.
Approx kilometres travelled since new 5000kms. Amount of wear on tyres will bear testament to this.
Is as straight and as clean as the day it left the factory
Yacht style queen bed
3x120 watt solar panel
3x low maintenance calcium batteries
30 amp digital multimeter regulator
1300watt pure sine wave inverter with auto switrching and safety device
35 amp two stage boost and float fully automatic charging systems
2 large external cargo doors
full alloy body armour
full new style ensuite/shower/toilet with external exhaust fan on hatch
caprice stove/oven/seperate grill
hot water service with remote spark ignition
190 litre 2 door fridge/freezer with danfoss compressor
12inch commercial brakes
external vented range hood
100 series L/cruiser wheel stud pattern
alarm system
etc etc

Contact Roy 0146023389 or email newhaven@internode.on.net. Photos avail if req. over net, (I think I can work that out)

Back Expand Un-Read 0 Moderator

Reply By: Bushtracker - Tuesday, Apr 17, 2007 at 02:36

Tuesday, Apr 17, 2007 at 02:36
Ahhhh, thats better... On the Owners Forum everybody already has one....

As I was saying, good luck in your future endeavours and if we can help in any way, let us know..

You should not have any trouble in selling that van, they are in very short supply right now... I mean with a 1000 out there, I would expect to find 30-50 second hand, and there are very few, like maybe count ones actually available on one hand Nation wide..!!

Good luck to you... Regards from the lone Ranger..

NEWBIES: JUST A NOTE.... by the byway, we got our 47th order for a Second Van today from some people that have had their 16' Bushtracker for seven years... Came back for a 19' upgrade. That is 47 since we started counting three years ago...

Now before you couple of lone Ranger Bushtracker bashers jump on me, that is not a skite... Not that I really care as I will ignore you... This is for the Newbies: THIS IS REALLY emphasis on a point, that size is the predominant problem, and some started too pensively too tentatively... Most of the 47, infact all but one or two have gone larger. Newbies, the long term size success rate is probably about 19'-21'.... Of the 47, one or two changed layout in the same size for bed shape or more storage, one actually went smaller (only one in 11 years), so the other 44 in three years went larger... There is a message in this fact...!! Something to consider... Also # 48 is potential, 2002 van, wanted a pricing guide sent out...

Best Regards and good luck to all.... And this 18' sounds pretty good, very mainstream.
"The Last Stand In Open Country"

My Profile  Send Message

AnswerID: 571155

Reply By: Whatsnew01 - Friday, Apr 20, 2007 at 03:54

Friday, Apr 20, 2007 at 03:54
Note the correction to my mobile phone number. The correct number is 0416023389.

Roy
AnswerID: 571156

Our Sponsors