Happy Mothers Day

Submitted: Sunday, May 13, 2007 at 23:14
ThreadID: 123619 Views:3971 Replies:1 FollowUps:1
This Thread has been Archived
The BOG Committee would like to wish all the MOTHERS who are viewing this site today a very happy Mother's Day, and hope that your kids who you have given so much love and affection to, are showering you with all their love and affection on your special day.

Enjoying the friendship of BOG members

My Profile  My Blog  Send Message

Back Expand Un-Read 0 Moderator

Reply By: Sundy & Cyclone - Monday, May 14, 2007 at 00:31

Monday, May 14, 2007 at 00:31
Many thanks to the commitee it was a lovely thought, and yes I am spending the day with my son and grandkids plus a lengthy call from my daughter who lives in the U.K..
Judy
AnswerID: 571558

Follow Up By: Quicksilver - Monday, May 14, 2007 at 05:25

Monday, May 14, 2007 at 05:25
How thoughtful - I had a lovely day too, showered with hugs, kisses & thoughtful gift from my darling daughter before she set off to work - as an apprentice chef - cooking lunch today for 160, celebrating Mothers Day too. I then set off to see my dear (80 years young) Mother.

We're looking forward to getting our BT in November - the only downside will be leaving our daughter behind. So will read with interest the tips on Post 3236 to ensure good email contact.

Since becoming members we have gained such a lot of helpful information from the site - especially as we are just in the planning stage.

We posted a query about F250 canopies some weeks back - someone had a Raider canopy for sale - but I've lost the contact info - if that person reads this could you please post another reply.

Quicksilver.
Quicksilver - Breakin Loose

My Profile  Send Message

FollowupID: 847860

Our Sponsors