Ranger outlawed??

Submitted: Sunday, Jun 03, 2007 at 21:28
ThreadID: 123710 Views:5744 Replies:2 FollowUps:3
This Thread has been Archived
Hi all,

We have just returned from holiday north including a visit to BT factory to make selections for our new van.
During our visit we spoke with Steven Gibbs and were told that he had been banned from the Boggers Forum.
This to us seemed a great shame because of his wealth of knowledge that he shares with us all.
Whilst we do not have to agree with all of his or others opinions it is always good to be able to asses them.
We feel that if there has been personal disagreements on the forum resulting in this action then it should have been kept on a personal level not involving and disadvantaging other Bogger members.

Best wishes,

Rob & Shayne
Back Expand Un-Read 0 Moderator

Reply By: TripnTaps - Sunday, Jun 03, 2007 at 21:49

Sunday, Jun 03, 2007 at 21:49
What a shame you didn't take the opportunity to consult the committee of BOG on a 'personal level' to inform yourself... if you are not privy to the Owners forum where this situation has been fully discussed.

Surely we have all learned .... wounds don't heal - no matter how superficial or deep, if they keep getting irritated!!
AnswerID: 571833

Follow Up By: Rob & Shayne - Sunday, Jun 03, 2007 at 23:26

Sunday, Jun 03, 2007 at 23:26
Hi Tripn Taps,

Firstly let me apologise if I Have offended committee or BOG members as the above responce has an unfriendly tone.
The first we knew of this situation was in talking to Steven Gibbs.
The reason we are not privy to the owners forum is because we get a message on screen saying owners forum for financial members only.
We joined the BOG in August 2006 and several weeks ago we asked the question
of a committee member why we were getting this message, were our fees due etc.
As yet this has not been sorted out.
I will be interested to read the fully discussed posts when we get access to owners forum.

Best wishes,

Rob.
FollowupID: 848005

Reply By: Motley - Monday, Jun 04, 2007 at 00:11

Monday, Jun 04, 2007 at 00:11
Rob & Shayne,

Hmmm. Not sure what happened but you are now Financial.

Will investigate and let you know.

Apologies

Pete
Motley

Life's too short to drink bad wine.

My Profile  My Blog  Send Message

AnswerID: 571834

Follow Up By: CD & JW - Monday, Jun 04, 2007 at 05:55

Monday, Jun 04, 2007 at 05:55
We too are getting the pop-up saying we are no longer financial members and have reverted to unfinancial - but for us we are ineligible to become financial members (over twelve months before we hope to take delivery). Perhaps there is a small glitch in the forum site.
FollowupID: 848006

Follow Up By: CD & JW - Monday, Jun 04, 2007 at 05:57

Monday, Jun 04, 2007 at 05:57
Forgot to add this message pops up when we log on, not when we try to open the owners forum.
FollowupID: 848007

Our Sponsors