Birthday Fairy

Submitted: Saturday, Nov 24, 2007 at 04:08
ThreadID: 124228 Views:4615 Replies:3 FollowUps:2
This Thread has been Archived
Many thanks to the Birthday Fairy for my Birthday greetings. A lovely surprise!!!

Angie
Back Expand Un-Read 0 Moderator

Reply By: Motherhen & Rooster - Saturday, Nov 24, 2007 at 08:50

Saturday, Nov 24, 2007 at 08:50
Happy Birthday Angie

I don't do birthdays - so this time I'm skipping the country. Be back on the forum in a week or so - off to Bali tomorrow.

I hope you're having a beaut day.

Motherhen
Motherhen

Red desert dreaming

Follow our travelogues, bush camping and other travel hints at www.australiasomuchtosee.com

My Profile  My Blog  Send Message

AnswerID: 573480

Reply By: CD & JW - Saturday, Nov 24, 2007 at 09:44

Saturday, Nov 24, 2007 at 09:44
Happy Birthday from me too Angie Hope you had a wonderful day

You have earned your Red Hat. LJW

"Ode to the Red Hat Society"

A poet put it very well. She said when she was older, She wouldn't be so meek and mild. She threatened to get bolder. She'd put a red hat on her head, and purple on her shoulder. She'd make her life a warmer place, her golden years much golder. We read that poem, all of us, and grasped what she is saying. We do not need to sit and knit, although we all are graying. We think about what we can do. Our plans we have been laying. Instead of working all the time, we'll be out somewhere playing. We take her colors to our hearts, and then we all go shopping For purples clothes and hats of red, with giant brims a-flopping. We're tired of working all the time, and staying home and mopping. We order pies and chocolate fudge, and rich desserts with topping. We crown ourselves as duchesses and countesses and queens. We prove that playing dress-up isn't just for Halloween. We drape ourselves in jewels, feathers, boas, and sateen. We see ourselves on television and in magazines. We laugh, we cry, we hug a lot. We keep each other strong. When one of us goes out for fun, the rest all go along. We gad about, we lunch and munch, in one big happy throng. We've found the place where we fit in, the place we all belong.
~ Sue Ellen Cooper, Queen Mother, Founder of the National Red Hat Society
AnswerID: 573481

Reply By: Turist - Saturday, Nov 24, 2007 at 17:42

Saturday, Nov 24, 2007 at 17:42
How many candles on the cake Angie?

Cheers

Bob
"Do It While You Can"
Nobody is getting any younger.

My Profile  My Blog  Send Message

AnswerID: 573482

Follow Up By: CD & JW - Saturday, Nov 24, 2007 at 18:02

Saturday, Nov 24, 2007 at 18:02
There was a "hint"

(PostID: 4073 - Reply 7 - 19th Nov)
FollowupID: 848892

Follow Up By: Bushtracker Buck & Babe - Sunday, Nov 25, 2007 at 06:21

Sunday, Nov 25, 2007 at 06:21
What cake Bob? Couldn't see it for the blazing candles. LOL.

50. Just a young spring chicken.

Angie
FollowupID: 848893

Our Sponsors