Phoenix Owners Group formed

Submitted: Wednesday, Mar 12, 2008 at 10:52
ThreadID: 124534 Views:5055 Replies:2 FollowUps:1
This Thread has been Archived
G'day to the BOG,

Just dropping in to let members know a new group has been established for the owners of Phoenix Caravans.

So yes, there's the BOG, the KOG and now,,, the POG ??!! Yes, well, that couldn't be helped. :-)

The forum has been set up as an MSN group. It would be appreciated if members here could pass the word to any Phoenix owners they may know.

It's very early days yet but I'm sure the group will be well received. If you'd like to have a quick squiz you can click here.

Although it's a Phoenix owners based group it is open to all so everyone's invited to contribute.

Cheers
John Clark
Manager POG
Back Expand Un-Read 0 Moderator

Reply By: NIK `N` OFF - Thursday, Mar 13, 2008 at 07:40

Thursday, Mar 13, 2008 at 07:40
Hi John,

Hope it takes off for all concerned, from what i have seen & read Phoenix make a very good van, im certainly not that blind eye'd that i dont converse with owners of many different brands, majority of owners have the same things in common and there is always something to learn.

Cheers

Mick
AnswerID: 574653

Follow Up By: ChrisVal7 - Saturday, Mar 22, 2008 at 01:20

Saturday, Mar 22, 2008 at 01:20
Hear, hear Mick! I know you spend a lot of time with some of us with Kedron vans (aren't you an honorary Kedron group member now?), and you previously had a Kedron...

Seriously, every brand has it's different strengths, and they all allow us to do what we love, travelling in the bush in comfort. And yes, we all have a similar purpose in travelling this great land with our vans.

We should all foster camaraderie wherever possible. So good luck to the new Phoenix group!!
Chris
FollowupID: 849533

Reply By: B & T with BT - Tuesday, May 27, 2008 at 22:53

Tuesday, May 27, 2008 at 22:53
Hi we are new to the site and are looking at purchasing an off road van. Bushtracker is obviously high on our list, then possibly kedron or phoenix. Can anybody out there give us their opinions as to what made them finally decide on the Bt and why did the other guy buy a BT after previously having a kedron?? We thought it would be a good idea to get some advice from people actually using them and not just the manufacturers.

Thanks TW
AnswerID: 574654

Our Sponsors