20' Bushtracker For Sale

Submitted: Wednesday, Apr 23, 2008 at 16:32
ThreadID: 124671 Views:4395 Replies:1 FollowUps:1
This Thread has been Archived
Guys

Anyone out there interested in buying a good pre-loved Bushtracker?
We have a much loved 2004 Model 20' Bushtracker for sale.
Have been trying to sell for a while but haven't had a lot of enquiries - maybe the price was too high?
Anyway, we are still interested in selling so have decided to decrease the asking price to $85 000.
The van has a whole lot of extras and is in excellent condition. Custom built for two, it has been our home for the last couple of years and is very comfortable to live in. The van is presently located in North Queensland.
If anyone is interested they can request photos and a list of details by contacting George on 0427 394 107 or Lesley on 0429 938 491 or by sending us an email at 'lesleyngeorge@bigpond.com'

Regards

George
Back Expand Un-Read 0 Moderator

Reply By: Deleted User - Friday, Apr 25, 2008 at 20:24

Friday, Apr 25, 2008 at 20:24
Dear George - We sold our 2004 20' end of 2007 and ordered a new one (16-18month wait list now!).
At first, we went onto the Forum to let anyone interested know we were selling - got plenty of replies asking for the complete list of extras and photos etc etc. I spent most of 4-5 days replying to these enquires and answering all follow-ups.
At the end of 10 days the summary is that ALL except one were from people who had already ordered a new Bushtracker and were only interested in knowing details about all the extras so they would know what to order! No real buyers.
I then placed an advert on Trading post, loading up the photos etc, and sold to the first person who replied in the first 24hours - had four more buyers waiting until the first ones drove down from Townsville. It was all finalised and we had the cash before the Paper itself came out on the Thursday.
So this is the way to go!
Good luck!
Laura
AnswerID: 575018

Follow Up By: Wanda - Saturday, Apr 26, 2008 at 00:22

Saturday, Apr 26, 2008 at 00:22
Laura

Thanks for the information.
I know the feeling with the enquiries about the van and extras.
Will take your advice and put an add in the trading post.
Thanks again for taking the time to reply - it is much appreciated.
Regards

George
FollowupID: 849672

Our Sponsors