Submitted: Wednesday, Jun 11, 2008 at 20:08
ThreadID: 124786 Views:4177 Replies:2 FollowUps:2
This Thread has been Archived
Call us on UHF 40 if you see us.

Happy travels

Motherhen
Motherhen

Red desert dreaming

Follow our travelogues, bush camping and other travel hints at www.australiasomuchtosee.com

My Profile  My Blog  Send Message

Back Expand Un-Read 0 Moderator

Reply By: Pixellator - Wednesday, Jun 11, 2008 at 22:59

Wednesday, Jun 11, 2008 at 22:59
MH & FH

On the road again! Hurrah!
Have you resolved the power issues?

Enjoy the Kimberley.
Safe travels
BobH
AnswerID: 575300

Follow Up By: Motherhen & Rooster - Wednesday, Jun 11, 2008 at 23:39

Wednesday, Jun 11, 2008 at 23:39
Hi Bob

All working fine now - total mystery. When our son got back from holiday he went up, disconnected and lifted panels to check volts and amps - all operating correctly - soldered back up and hey presto. Has been handling the fridge like normal with normal looking inputs on Prostar, even though we've had a bit of cloud. He refused to check individual reading with black plastic, as they were all working. Lucky, because the solar guy hasn't got back to us.

Mh
Motherhen

Red desert dreaming

Follow our travelogues, bush camping and other travel hints at www.australiasomuchtosee.com

FollowupID: 849824

Follow Up By: Motherhen & Rooster - Monday, Jul 07, 2008 at 09:36

Monday, Jul 07, 2008 at 09:36
Hi Bob

We have made it to Wyndham after a very enjoyable and energetic three weeks. Meanwhile, we have aqgain checked, and two solar panels are not delivering any power. The guy never got back to us at all. I'm sure glad we took the genny - never needed it in Tassie but use it every day with these problems.

Meanwhile the new fridge has been a disaster, so we have turned it off and hope to get it looked at when we get to Kununurra. We have seen lots of BTs along the way, and are parked right next to one now.

Regards

Judy
Motherhen

Red desert dreaming

FollowupID: 849825

Reply By: Deleted User - Thursday, Jun 12, 2008 at 01:23

Thursday, Jun 12, 2008 at 01:23
What a small world, I heard you were leaving! I won't be seeing you along the road unless you plan to be about 3 years but maybe next time.

Kind regards

Theo
AnswerID: 575301

Our Sponsors