BT tow vehicle for sale

Submitted: Wednesday, Jun 25, 2008 at 00:16
ThreadID: 124832 Views:3645 Replies:0 FollowUps:0
This Thread has been Archived
I have decided to upgrade my tow vehicle to a Silverado and so have a Discovery 3, 2005 TDV6 HSE for sale. The Disco is a fantastic tow vehicle and the only reason I am selling it is because my 20' BT, when fully loaded with 5 water tanks full, just creeps over the 3.5 tonne legal tow limit for the car. The Disco has ARB bull bar, Safari snorkel, Kaymar dual rear wheel carrier with 2 alloy spares and Longrange Automotive auxiliary fuel tank of 110l. Car also has reversing camera fitted by SIM, UHF radio, factory fitted satellite navigation, auto rear diff locker and premium sound system. Coopers tyres have done 10000kms. As I said this has been a wonderful tow vehicle and the air suspension is truly amazing. I am sure other BT owners with same tow vehicle would back me up. I am asking around $67000 but will consider offers. The vehicle is black with beige interior and is in excellent condition It has done 70000kms, about 7000 of this towing the BT and I haven't yet had the opportunity to get off road with it to any degree.I can be contacted via a member message or on 08 85583440
Back Expand Un-Read 0 Moderator

Our Sponsors