2008 RAFFLES to be Drawn at Qulipie Rally

Submitted: Wednesday, Aug 06, 2008 at 21:17
ThreadID: 124950 Views:4227 Replies:3 FollowUps:4
This Thread has been Archived
The Committee have finalised the Raffle prizes for this years raffle to be drawn at the Quilpie Rally in late September.

The prizes are as follows and each prize will be the subject of seperate rally draws.

Webasto Heater kindly supplied by Webasto Australia

Garmin Nuvi 760 GPS kindly supplied by Sound in Motion

240 Volt Goliath Flood lamp as used at last rally. See PDF file in swap file under Power Wiring & Electrics or Documents file

An "Ajusta" table leg bracket., supplied by Eric Sellars

A “Hitch Lock” Security Lock for the AT35 Coupling

Snatch strap, Damper Blanket & 2 “D” shackles, kindly supplied by ARB – Coopers Plains

There is a RAFFLE ORDER FORM located in both the SWAP Folder and General Documents folder so that any member financial and unfinancial can participate in the raffles. Ticket will continue to be $2.00 per ticket.

In the past some members have really wanted one prize and have bought a large number of tickets in that prize. Last year the Webasto winner was having a new van built and that went into his new van.

AS ADDITIONAL INCENTIVE OF ATTEND THE QUILPIE RALLY, there will also be an additional raffle of a Little Wombat Barbeque will be the prize. see web site for information www.littlewombat.com.au/

Last year we also had some bottles of wine and other minor prizes, and ALL tickets from all raffles were then put in one barrel and drawn out as consolation prizes. These prizes were ONLY claimable by those present to prevent problems in trying to deliver a bottle of wine to someone who was not in attendance and it is anticipated that this will be the same again this year.

Good Luck.

Brian Fox
BOG Secretary
Enjoying the friendship of BOG members

My Profile  My Blog  Send Message

Back Expand Un-Read 0 Moderator

Reply By: Deleted User - Wednesday, Aug 06, 2008 at 21:35

Wednesday, Aug 06, 2008 at 21:35
Hi Brian,

I know I have my bad eyesight days - commonly referred to by the bride as a man's look but where do I find these,

"RAFFLE ORDER FORM located in both the SWAP Folder and General Documents folder so that any member financial and unfinancial can participate in the raffles. Ticket will continue to be $2.00 per ticket.

Kind regards

Theo
AnswerID: 575705

Follow Up By: Noosa Fox - Wednesday, Aug 06, 2008 at 21:54

Wednesday, Aug 06, 2008 at 21:54
Theo

Go to the MY HOME button and then the page that appears will have the Open and Financial members forums listed.

Just below that you will see DOCUMENTS LIBRARY.

The Raffle tickets is the second ducument down with the top one being the detail about the Goliath light

Brian

FollowupID: 850008

Follow Up By:- Wednesday, Aug 06, 2008 at 22:01

Wednesday, Aug 06, 2008 at 22:01
Hi Brian,

This is what I see in the documents folder,

25 Jun 08 16:50 Membership Application Form (59.4kb)
18 Jan 07 07:53 Bolivia Hwy, not for Bushtrackers (970.8kb)
08 Jan 06 07:57 Why We Chose A BT (39.9kb)

Kind regards

Theo
FollowupID: 850009

Follow Up By: Noosa Fox - Wednesday, Aug 06, 2008 at 22:31

Wednesday, Aug 06, 2008 at 22:31
Thanks for that THEO, I get a different view with the manager status so I have now reloaded both files into the NON FINANCIAL MEMBERS document folder so now everyone will be able to view them.

You don't have to go and buy any new glasses yet.

Brian

FollowupID: 850010

Reply By: Agnes Lifestyle - Friday, Aug 08, 2008 at 00:35

Friday, Aug 08, 2008 at 00:35
Thanks Theo,

I thought I was going to be the one to ask again.

Dianne
AnswerID: 575706

Follow Up By: Agnes Lifestyle - Friday, Aug 08, 2008 at 00:56

Friday, Aug 08, 2008 at 00:56
Brian,

Still had to ask a question.

I filled in order form and printed out twice each time it omitted some of the personal details ie. name and screen name.

Dianne

FollowupID: 850011

Reply By: Noosa Fox - Monday, Sep 01, 2008 at 01:11

Monday, Sep 01, 2008 at 01:11
This is Just a reminder that we have some great raffle prizes on offer this year and if you are not able to attend the rally where the raffles will be drawn you can still purchase tickets by downloading the form and sending the money with form to our postal address.

OR

You can make a payment direct into the clubs Bank Account and then forward a copy of your receipt along with the completed Raffle Ticket request form be email to accounts@bushtrackerownersgroup.asn.au

GOOD LUCK

Brian

AnswerID: 575707

Our Sponsors