RALLY REGISTRATIONS

Submitted: Sunday, Aug 24, 2008 at 02:31
ThreadID: 124994 Views:3901 Replies:1 FollowUps:0
This Thread has been Archived
The committee would like to thank the members for terrific support that the members have shown for the present committee and for the support for this years rally and AGM Meeting.
This is very pleasing after the turmoil that occurred last year and our membership is continuing to grow as well as the numbers attending this rally will far exceed any of our previous rallies.

Over the past few days we have had several more members register and pay their fees for the rally and if possible if there are any other members considering coming, COULD YOU PLEASE GO TO THE RALLY REGISTRATION TAB AT THE TOP OF THE PAGE AND LET US KNOW THAT YOU ARE COMING.

We will require final numbers in about 2 weeks time so that final catering arrangements can be made.

As you all know the rally starts at Quilpie on the 20th September and each member who attends will be given a plastic credit card sized name tag and a plastic holder to put it in so that we can all get to know each other better. I would like to be able to have them all printed before I leave home a week before the event.

So everyone who has been thinking about going to the rally, if you could complete your registration as soon as possible it would be appreciated.

Brian Fox
BOG Secretary
Enjoying the friendship of BOG members

My Profile  My Blog  Send Message

Back Expand Un-Read 0 Moderator

Reply By: Deleted User - Sunday, Aug 24, 2008 at 03:29

Sunday, Aug 24, 2008 at 03:29
May I take this opportunity to wish the BOG a great rally. Kay and I unfortunately cannot attend due to other commitments.

The following may be close to the mark!!!!

I've often been asked, 'What do you old folks do now that you're retired?'
Well...I'm fortunate to have a few friends who have chemical engineering backgrounds, and one of the things we enjoy most is turning beer, wine, bourbon, and martinis into urine.

And, we're pretty damn good at it too!!'

cheers and beers
Ernie and Kay
AnswerID: 575821

Our Sponsors