Mateship and Offroad Travels

Submitted: Tuesday, Aug 26, 2008 at 03:25
ThreadID: 125002 Views:4089 Replies:1 FollowUps:0
This Thread has been Archived
I have just read this month's Caravan and Motorhome magazine, with its wonderful article on travels with Kimbo and Ned, and Mick and Vickie Barson. Not only a great trip report, and superb photos, but also an account of how good offroad travel can be when accompanied with good friends. Mick and Vickie have a BT and Kimbo and Ned have a Kedron Top Ender.

It is good to see acknowledgement by a fellow traveller that it doesn't matter what the rig is, its the journey and the company which is important.

I loved the photos, and can't wait to get to some of the spots featured in the article; we have a trip through there planned for mid 2009.

I am so jealous of that trip!
Chris
Back Expand Un-Read 0 Moderator

Reply By: NIK `N` OFF - Tuesday, Aug 26, 2008 at 03:58

Tuesday, Aug 26, 2008 at 03:58
Hi Chris & Val,

thank you for the kind words, it was a surprise for Kimbo but i think i have created a MONSTER !! When i phoned him yesterday he was at 1770 and his mate told me that he had the magazine article opened at the page in front of his van and was doing book signings ....... HAHAHA .... He now insists on being called the LEGEND

haha, ahh all in good fun, they are great company and we get on extremely well as your probably aware.
AnswerID: 575843

Our Sponsors