Safely back home

Submitted: Monday, Sep 29, 2008 at 08:47
ThreadID: 125084 Views:4003 Replies:3 FollowUps:1
This Thread has been Archived
After meeting so many BOG members on our travels, we are now safely at home. Trip was around 9 weeks in the Kimberley region, and around 5 weeks in central NT. All fabulous places, especially the Kimberley. Looking forward to getting out on the road again.

With thousands of photos and a diary the size of an encyclopedia, the trip report will be a long time in the making. Tax and BAS and catching up on farm work will now have to take priority.

Motherhen
Motherhen

Red desert dreaming

Follow our travelogues, bush camping and other travel hints at www.australiasomuchtosee.com

My Profile  My Blog  Send Message

Back Expand Un-Read 0 Moderator

Reply By: The Hob - Tuesday, Sep 30, 2008 at 23:15

Tuesday, Sep 30, 2008 at 23:15
By the way Motherhen.
I did the gardening for you back home!!!!!

Alan
AnswerID: 576030

Reply By: The Hob - Tuesday, Sep 30, 2008 at 23:17

Tuesday, Sep 30, 2008 at 23:17
Try again!!!!!

Photo of me doing the gardening at bridgetown.

Alan
AnswerID: 576031

Follow Up By: Motherhen & Rooster - Saturday, Oct 04, 2008 at 08:21

Saturday, Oct 04, 2008 at 08:21
HI Alan - I'm glad someone took notice of our 'entry statements'. Mind you, our wheelbarrow looks a bit like that now - with flowering weeds. We came back a lot sooner than our daughter expected us, and with only a couple of hours notice from when i rang and left her a message to say we were nearly home, she frantically pulled up a massive amount of weeds from the garden into the wheelbarrow which is now a golden mass of capeweed flowers. Sorry i missed you when you came through.

Mh
Motherhen

Red desert dreaming

Follow our travelogues, bush camping and other travel hints at www.australiasomuchtosee.com

My Profile  My Blog  Send Message

FollowupID: 850186

Reply By: Mobi Condo - Wednesday, Oct 01, 2008 at 04:17

Wednesday, Oct 01, 2008 at 04:17
Glad to read of the safe arrival. Will look forward to some of the pics etc of course. Have enjoyed your "reports etc" along the way, as such take us "out there" as well.
Enjoy your 'new found mundanity' back in 'normal life'
Cheers - Ian & Sally
AnswerID: 576032

Our Sponsors