Another Bushtracker success story

Submitted: Friday, Oct 17, 2008 at 02:30
ThreadID: 125140 Views:4095 Replies:4 FollowUps:0
This Thread has been Archived
A quick note to report on our new 21' Bushtracker caravan picked up last Wednesday 8th October.

When we arrived at Bushtracker on the Monday for pre-inspection, it was obvious by the huge number of people working on our van that the well oiled machine that is the Production Team was targeting our delivery date of the Wednesday with all power and enthusiasm. A revisit on the Tuesday confirmed that the myriad of final touches were being completed and most systems were up and running. By Wednesday morning a few spit and polishes and our new lifestyle machine was ready to hit the road.

Brent and Peter took us through the orientation as did Dan from SIM and all technicalities were expertly explained and my questions also answered without problem. With the hitch installed and aligned to our F250, Tracy and I went for a spin around Kunda Park to set up the brake controller and for me to get a feeling of width and turning diameter required to avoid getting some new racing stripes down the side of the van.

By 3pm we were on the road and heading for our first night. We strayed not too far and joined the friendly crowd at the Caboolture Showgrounds, unloaded the truck and loaded up the Bushtracker with bedding, kitchen gadgets, food and that important bottle of champagne to celebrate.

Over the next 5 days and 4 nights on our way down the New England Highway back to Canberra, we tested all systems and everything worked as required and perfectly. We heard that Bushtracker caravans towed well and I was confidently assured as I found that our van towed perfectly straight and true, stable and so easy to manoeuvre and travel with. Our long wheelbase tow vehicle ensures that travelling with this size Bushtracker will be a safe and comfortable experience for years to come.

We would sincerely like to thank Steve, Brent, Peter and Peter, Joshua, Tracy, Matt and Philip, and all of the crew at Bushtracker and the SIM boys who have assisted and encouraged us to bring this van to reality over the last 15 months. We look forward to taking in Australia in our Bushtracker caravan and flying the flag for what is undoubtedly the best made caravan product in Australia.
Back Expand Un-Read 0 Moderator

Reply By: Noosa Fox - Friday, Oct 17, 2008 at 03:38

Friday, Oct 17, 2008 at 03:38
Good to see that you had a good trip and experience back home.

Just make sure that you always use water from the rear tanks towards the front or even with an F250 up front things will get messy if you have a lot of weight in water at the rear and none at the front.

Enjoy your van

Brian & Margaret
Enjoying the friendship of BOG members

My Profile  My Blog  Send Message

AnswerID: 576163

Reply By: Grumblebum & Dragon - Friday, Oct 17, 2008 at 05:05

Friday, Oct 17, 2008 at 05:05
Sound like another happy customer is enjoying the good lifes

Travel safe and have fun

John and Jean
AnswerID: 576164

Reply By: Mobi Condo - Friday, Oct 17, 2008 at 05:49

Friday, Oct 17, 2008 at 05:49
Great read there Gundarovers!
Hope you continue with the fantastic experiences thus far.
Cheers - Ian & Sally
AnswerID: 576165

Reply By: Innkeepers - Friday, Oct 17, 2008 at 17:39

Friday, Oct 17, 2008 at 17:39
Hi Norman & Christine,
Great to hear that all went well for you on hand over and the trip back home.

It was good to meet you both in Armidale on your way up North and if you're passing through when we're in town, don't forget to pop in for a coffee and chat.

Now get out there and get that BT making some memories for you.

Cheers
Rick & Julie
AnswerID: 576166

Our Sponsors