Have you got it bad in life?

Submitted: Sunday, Jan 11, 2009 at 06:30
ThreadID: 125306 Views:4198 Replies:2 FollowUps:2
This Thread has been Archived
If you think you have it bad in life have a look at this U Tube video.

Site Link

Brian
Enjoying the friendship of BOG members

My Profile  My Blog  Send Message

Back Expand Un-Read 0 Moderator

Reply By: Happy Camper - Sunday, Jan 11, 2009 at 08:32

Sunday, Jan 11, 2009 at 08:32
Just goes to show nothing is imposable, very touching.

I showed my daughters this, au.youtube.com/watch?v=fSbssO2DR7A , it's only short.

I've often told them never give up unless you're dead !

Al
AnswerID: 576707

Reply By: Yogi and Muffin - Sunday, Jan 11, 2009 at 20:54

Sunday, Jan 11, 2009 at 20:54
Sorry Happy Camper, but that video is a FAKE - watch the DEBUNKED view as well for a very accurate summation. Also one of the other videos taken that same day clearly shows the real plane passing while a model enters, looses its wing and completes this "stunt".
Much prefer the message referred to by the Fox!
Jan(Muffin)
Yogi & Muffin

My Profile  Send Message

AnswerID: 576708

Follow Up By: Happy Camper - Tuesday, Jan 13, 2009 at 00:08

Tuesday, Jan 13, 2009 at 00:08
Jan, well there you go...the wonders of modern editoring. Excuse my ignorance but what is a "Debunked" view?

Al
FollowupID: 850562

Follow Up By: Yogi and Muffin - Tuesday, Jan 13, 2009 at 08:19

Tuesday, Jan 13, 2009 at 08:19
Sorry Al(Happy Camper) - should have put that in quote marks as the word refers to part of the name of one of the other postings on YouTube. I guess it refers to "bunkum" - when you say something is bunkum it indicates it is rubbish, worthless and the like, as in "what a load of bunkum.....to debunk a myth...to show it is rubbish, a nonsense".

As you say though, a very clever piece of video editing for a bit of heart-stopping entertainment. Those of us who have a little aviation knowledge would also recognise the stunt as just that - an impossible sequence made to look plausible.

Just goes to show you can't take much at face value these days, except perhaps a Bushtracker! Can't wait to get back on the road this year.

Jan
Yogi & Muffin

My Profile  Send Message

FollowupID: 850563

Our Sponsors