Availability of Fiamma external light

Submitted: Wednesday, Jan 28, 2009 at 09:03
ThreadID: 125351 Views:3839 Replies:2 FollowUps:0
This Thread has been Archived
Hi everyone I have a problem where a person belted the side of our van and broke the external light because he was unhappy it was going, he used a survey peg that was left by my son under the van. Bushtracker do not have a spare as our van is a 2006 model and the latest vans have a different model of light. I am going to start ringing the Fiamma agents and see if I may find one but would appreciate if anyone may know an agent or person who may have a light. I think the model of light is a F700413 FOD or 05035-01 rev 1. On a positive note the light still works, nothing else other than the external cover was broken, and the perpetrator found himself out of a job. Regards to all
Back Expand Un-Read 0 Moderator

Reply By: Mobi Condo - Wednesday, Jan 28, 2009 at 18:28

Wednesday, Jan 28, 2009 at 18:28
Hello Wilde 1,
Sorry - can not assist re the light, and will keep an eye out for such replacements in our shopping excursions - but we would love to know where NOT to camp and meet such 'fellows' :-)
Cheers - Ian & Sally
AnswerID: 576847

Reply By: Noosa Fox - Wednesday, Jan 28, 2009 at 22:49

Wednesday, Jan 28, 2009 at 22:49
I think that you will find that the Fiamma light that those with an earlier Bushtracker van are NO LONGER MANUFACTURED. That is why BTi changed lights.

Brian
Enjoying the friendship of BOG members

My Profile  My Blog  Send Message

AnswerID: 576848

Our Sponsors