membership

Submitted: Tuesday, Nov 10, 2009 at 20:45
ThreadID: 126196 Views:3872 Replies:2 FollowUps:2
This Thread has been Archived
Hello to the powers that be at BOG.
I have downloaded an application form and posted it off with a cheque to the nominated address on 27th Oct. Have not heard anything to date and as far as I know this method of paying for things is not yet obsolete. Website still says "unfinancial'. Does processing take a long time or have I not checked the right box somewhere?. Your help would be appreciated .
Back Expand Un-Read 0 Moderator

Reply By: Innkeepers - Tuesday, Nov 10, 2009 at 21:23

Tuesday, Nov 10, 2009 at 21:23
Hi Geoff,
I'm not on the committee of the BOG, but Julie and I manage motels on a short term relief basis and 2 nights ago we had the unexpected pleasure of a visit and overnight stay by the BOG President and his good lady wife. We're presently in Manly Brisbane and they had come down from Central Queensland, so if the mail goes to the President, then maybe they haven't been home to collect it for a while.

The mail may well go somewhere else, in which case this info doesen't help you out....but it was nice to meet Bob & Judy and put faces to names.

Hope it all works out for you soon and.....WELCOME to the BOG.

Cheers
Rick
AnswerID: 579315

Reply By: Noosa Fox - Tuesday, Nov 10, 2009 at 21:38

Tuesday, Nov 10, 2009 at 21:38
Geoff,

You picked the wrong week to pay by cheque as the book keeper was up in Queensland visiting us for 2 weeks and has just returned home and collected the BOG mail.

Your membership has been updated this morning to financial.

Welcome to the BOG group. I am sure that you will meet lots of new friends on this site and it will make your ownership of your Bushtracker just that much more pleasurable.

Brian Fox
BOG Secretary
Enjoying the friendship of BOG members

My Profile  My Blog  Send Message

AnswerID: 579316

Follow Up By: Geoff G - Tuesday, Nov 10, 2009 at 22:21

Tuesday, Nov 10, 2009 at 22:21
Hi Rick,
Thanks a lot for your response and welcome. Have read quite a few interesting posts of yours on the BT forum. Are there any parts of Qld. you are still to check out ? Anyway I can see a reply has also come in from Brian Fox which has sorted it. See you on the road one day.
Cheers Geoff
FollowupID: 852017

Follow Up By: Innkeepers - Tuesday, Nov 10, 2009 at 22:36

Tuesday, Nov 10, 2009 at 22:36
Hi Geoff,
Thanks for the reply and I'm glad to see that you have had a quick resolution from Brian....he's always on the ball.

Well Geoff, we haven't seen enough of Qld, much less the rest of OZ, but we're feeling a little over worked at the moment as it was mid June when we had our last break away in the BT.....and when we're finished here at Manly we're having 10 DAZE off before we do another motel in Rocky for a fortnight which will lead us into our Christmas break at Hervey Bay.

Where to for our 10 DAZE off????? I hear your cogs calling??? Well we're going to revisit Boondooma Dam near Proston and park the BT right on the waters edge and put the tinnie in too. Set some traps for redclaw and then a little exploration while trolling for a few Bass and maybe a secluded spot for a picnic lunch and a cold Corona or two.

Then back to camp via the tinnie to boil up the redclaw or chuck 'em on the Weber....decisions decisions decisions........hope that's the biggest decision we have to make for those 10 DAZE.

Yes, hope to catch up with you on the road...or off road and we'll have a beer or six......did I mention we love a campfire too??? Ha Ha Ha....

Cheers
Rick
FollowupID: 852018

Our Sponsors