fluorescent light

Submitted: Friday, Dec 11, 2009 at 03:28
ThreadID: 126243 Views:7922 Replies:2 FollowUps:0
This Thread has been Archived
Hi, we need to replace our fluoro in our van - u shaped. Do we need to go through Bushtracker, or can it be purchased at a camping store? Have tried a couple so far with no luck - P&M
Back Expand Un-Read 0 Moderator

Reply By: Motherhen & Rooster - Friday, Dec 11, 2009 at 10:06

Friday, Dec 11, 2009 at 10:06
I don't know what yours is like, but try 12 volt shops, including on line. We changed our fluro lights over to LED.


Red desert dreaming

Follow our travelogues, bush camping and other travel hints at www.australiasomuchtosee.com

My Profile  My Blog  Send Message

AnswerID: 579458

Reply By: Deleted User - Friday, Dec 11, 2009 at 13:35

Friday, Dec 11, 2009 at 13:35
Try this

AnswerID: 579459

Our Sponsors